Chapter Forty Four

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty- Four

I sat in my room, basically
doing... nothing. It was around 7:30 and I was practically mourning for my life, just like Cinderella. Oh, how much I wished I had friends like Cinderella, that always kept her accompanied... the mice. What great friends they were.

I felt my phone ring and I glanced over at the caller Id. "Hello." I answered, solemnly.

"Hi." However, Natalie's voice was the total opposite of mine. Very, cheerful.

"Why do you sound so dead?" She asked. I opened my mouth to reply.

"Why am I even asking? You always sound dead." I gasped.

"Whatever, I'm coming to your house to help you get ready." She ordered.

"Uh why?"

"We're going to a party." She said very enthusiastically.

"I'm not g-

"It wasn't a question. It was an order."

~~~

"Here are your four possible outfits", Natalie said, as she laid down the four outfits on my bed.

"You never give up, do you?" I asked shaking my head. She swung a arm around my shoulder. "Nope." She grinned like Cheshire Cat. I rolled my eyes, feeling very vexed.

"Try them all on. Got it?" She asked, and I sighed. "Yeah whatever."

I walked into my bathroom holding all the outfits on my arm. I picked the first dress and tried it on. It was a red strapless dress that came just above my knees. It didn't look even a bit good on me, but I still went outside to show it to Natalie.

Natalie scrunched her nose in disgust, the moment I walked outside. "Next dress." She shot.

I walked backed inside without saying a word. The next two dresses were even worst than the first one. Thats exactly why, the moment I went outside, Natalie said nothing but negative comments like, no, yuck, you look like you just woke up from the dead, and etc.

I fumed silently as I threw on the last dress. I glanced over at the mirror, and to be honest, this one I actually liked. It was a black dress, that was tight, and fitted. I scowled as I looked at the length. The dress was a bit too short for my liking. But nonetheless, I stepped outside.

"Now this one, I like" She grinned ear to ear.

"Thanks, but I-

"No ifs and buts", she said cutting me off shortly.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, while looking at her with a very bored look.

"It's time for you hair" She said cheerfully.

Sighing, I let her push me into a chair, and do whatever the heck she was gonna do. The thing was that I didn't have enough energy to argue anymore.

~~~

I stared at myself in the mirror in surprise. I looked... good. My wavy hair was straighten, and it framed my face very beautifully. My boring brown eyes didn't look boring anymore, due to the eyeliner that was applied. My cheeks had a light shade of pink on them, and well my lips... they were cherry red.

"You look gorgeous" Natalie gushed. I smiled. "Thanks."

~~~

After what felt like years, Natalie finally stepped out of the room wearing a nice white dress, that hugged her in all perfect ways. Her dark brown hair was curled perfectly.