Chapter Forty Eight

❥Crush On Mr. Bad Boy❥

Chapter Forty-Eight

"Now what?" I asked, as I paced back and forth in Aaron's room.

Cassidy and Aaron sat on the bed, both with worried looks on their faces.

"I should've known", Cassidy said, receiving my attention. "He wasn't going to leave us that soon."

"We have to do something", I said.
"We need to think of something we can do, in order to show Alex what the truth is. Somehow prove to him that Aaron wasn't the one who killed his sister, but Derek did."

Aaron looked at me. "This isn't going to be as easy as it sounds."

♥♥

As I walked home from school, I felt a bit paranoid. The whole walk I was feeling that someone was going to pop out of the corner, and kill me. I felt as if someone was following me. I looked back, and to the sides if I could see anyone.

But I didn't.

I sighed. I would be home in 10 minutes. I continued walking, but a loud gasp escaped my lips when I saw a white van pull up next to me.

2 men came out and the next I thing I knew, I was screaming and kicking around in the van.

"Leave me", I cried as they drove off, not listening to a word I said.

~*~

I sat in the brown wooden chair, with my hands behind my back, tied with a rope. My mouth was sealed closed with a white handkerchief. A typical kidnap, I know.

My screams came as mumbles.

"Why are you even trying? No ones gonna save you", the boy who was 'supposed' to watch me said. He was around 22 years old, and with blonde hair and blue eyes. I think his name was Chris.

"That's what I said", the boy next to him said. Now this guy looked just a bit younger then Chris. He looked around 20, and this boy had brown spiky hair, and brown eyes. His skin was tan. His name was Steven.

"Let me go", I tried to say, but my request came as a mumble again.

"What's she saying?" Chris asked.

Steven shrugged.

Chris removed the handkerchief and I yelled. "LET ME GO!"

Chris quickly sealed my mouth again.

"My poor ears", he mumbled as Steven lazily fell on the couch in front of me. I rolled my eyes, before a thought erupted in my head. My phone!

I smirked. I had my phone! I just needed these two boys to leave.

I whimpered catching the attention of the two boys, before pretending to faint.

"What happened to her?" Steven asked.

"Alex is going to kill us. He said nothing should happen to her. What should we do now?"

"I'll get water from upstairs, keep an eye on her", Steven said before running up the stairs.

"But I have to go take a piss", Chris mumbled, after Steven left.

A minute passed, and Chris sighed.

"What's taking him so long?" He wondered.

"I'll just use the bathroom quickly", and that's when I heard his footsteps go up the stairs.

I fumbled with the rope that tied my hands together, and after a while my hands were free. I took my phone out from my bra, and dialed Aaron's number.