𝟎𝟐𝟖. mommie dearest

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ─── mommie dearest

            IT WAS THE day after the big reveal of Evelyn Mikaelson being miraculously pregnant, and not only from one baby, but two babies

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

            IT WAS THE day after the big reveal of Evelyn Mikaelson being miraculously pregnant, and not only from one baby, but two babies. After Davina had performed the spell to see if Evelyn was truly with child or not, the couple thought it would be a good idea for them to go to the hospital to see the babies for themselves, so after Lucien had compelled the OB/GYN to do as told, the two ancient vampires found themselves in an exam room.

The OB/GYN was performing an ultrasound on Evelyn while the brunette laid in a hospital bed, looking up at Lucien who held gently onto her hand, ''How far along are you?'' She asked curiously in her best English as she looked between the couple while Evelyn seemed alarmed because of this seeing she truly had no clue, she had never experienced something like this before in her thousand year existence, but decided to answer by saying, ''Um, we're not sure, maybe a couple weeks, months...?''

The woman smiled, ''Okay. Let's see what we can see.'' She muttered under her breath and Evelyn took a deep breath as the doctor moved the ultrasound wand over the younger Mikaelson twin's abdomen while Evelyn and Lucien both focus on the screen in the hope of seeing something while silence filled the room, ''Ah, listen here...'' At the doctor's words, Evelyn immediately seemed to sense something before the sound of soft, gentle heartbeats filled her ears, ''That's the sound of two healthy heartbeats.''

''Oh, my god.'' Evelyn whispered as the doctor gave her a gentle smile and moved the ultrasound wand further over the brunette's stomach as she showed them the babies. ''Incredible.'' Lucien chuckled softly as he sat down beside Evelyn, hoping his eyes didn't betray him as he watched the screen while the OB/GYN explained to them what they were seeing.

The three of them watched as both babies moved inside Evelyn's womb, their heartbeats audible as well. The couple looked as though they were in awe, not believing that their miracle had become reality, ''Congratulations.'' The woman said as she turned her head to Evelyn and Lucien, giving them a nod, ''You're going to be parents.''

• • •

            AFTER THEIR VISIT to the medical center, Evelyn and Lucien had arrived back at their apartment with a lot on their minds to process. The brunette threw her purse and keys aside before she sat down at the kitchen counter while Lucien walked directly towards the cabinets and grabbed two glasses before filling them with blood.

He gave one of the glasses to Evelyn who looked at him gratefully before she took a sip, ''Oh, I've needed this all day!'' She moaned in relief as she tried to relax some more after the miracle they had witnessed not even an hour ago, two babies growing inside her womb. ''Yeah, you and me both.'' Lucien answered with a nod as he raised his glass to his lips, taking a big gulp from it.

𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄, 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾 (𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें