𝟎𝟐𝟒. no quarter

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ─── no quarter

             THE MIKAELSON SIBLINGS, Lucien and Hayley were currently in the woods, on the side of the road after they had hijacked a prison bus to regain their strength, and eaten the occupants while Freya tried to find Klaus with the help of Davina

             THE MIKAELSON SIBLINGS, Lucien and Hayley were currently in the woods, on the side of the road after they had hijacked a prison bus to regain their strength, and eaten the occupants while Freya tried to find Klaus with the help of Davina. Evelyn and Kol always had the worst hunger and relished through a lot more bodies compared to the rest, but one man had found a way to escape and ran into the forest, trying to flee, but the older Mikaelson twin wasn't going to let his food run away and decided to go after him.

The prisoner ran as fast as he could to get away from the Original, tripping and stumbling, but Kol was faster,  ''I admit, I do like a good chase.'' He called out as he followed after the man, who had hidden himself behind a tree in the hope that the older twin wouldn't find him,  ''However...'' Kol used his vamp-speed to appear in front of the prisoner with an innocent smile while the man looked at him in horror. ''I am quite famished so...'' He quickly sped forward and bit in the man's neck before he started feeding on the prisoner who let out an ear piercing scream.

''Good lord, that one has some lungs on him.'' Evelyn commented jokingly as she dropped another body to the ground, blood tickling down her chin, ''Might've ended better for him, actually.''

A bunch of bodies laid on the ground while Elijah was seated between them with a corpse of a prison guard on his lap. He pulled a napkin out of his pocket and handed it to the brunette who mouthed a quick 'thank you' before taking it from his hand.

She wiped the blood from her lips, thinking she got everything from her face while Lucien watched his girlfriend, chuckling softly in amusement which made Evelyn look at him curiously, ''What?''

''You have a little...'' Lucien began and gestured to the side of her mouth as he informed her that there was still some blood on her skin. Evelyn laughed, slightly embarrassed and moved her tongue across it, hoping it was gone which caused the Upgraded Original to chuckle, shaking his head.

Lucien walked over to her and grabbed the napkin from her hand, ''Allow me.'' He gently wiped the last remaining bit of blood from her cheek which made the brunette look down at his hand, smiling at the gentleness of his touch against her cheek, sparks flying through her body as she realized how much she had missed the little things between them, those were the ones she loved most.

''Can't take me anywhere, right?'' Evelyn said jokingly which caused Lucien to laugh as he remembered her saying those exact words at their first date, where they would sit in a flower field as if they were the only ones in the world while everything seemed fun and games as they kept jesting around with one another, enjoying each other's company. It had been the day Lucien confessed his love for the first time.