𝟎𝟑𝟒. a spirit here that won't be broken

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝! ⚠︎

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ─── a spirit here that won't be broken

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ─── a spirit here that won't be broken

──── 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪; 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖮𝖱𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖲, 𝖥𝖤𝖶 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮

''KEEP YOUR EYES closed, love.'' Lucien told Evelyn with a smile, holding onto her arm so she wouldn't fall as they walked through the Bayou. The couple had been walking for a while which made the brunette more and more curiouser at what her fiancé had planned mostly because she didn't see where they were going. She let out a giggle in response as she said, ''I have!''

After a few more minutes of walking, Lucien let go of Evelyn's arm which made the brunette stop walking, furrowing her brows in confusion. ''Now, I know it's not exactly as our first date at the flower fields, but I improvised.'' Lucien stated before he walked up behind Evelyn, placing his hands on her arms as his chest was pressed again her back making the Original lean back into his touch. He moved closer to her ear as his lips were almost touching the skin. ''Open your eyes.''

Evelyn did like she was told and opened her eyes, gasping in surprise as she did before one of the biggest smiles appeared on her face. ''It's perfect.'' Evelyn said as she looked up at Lucien before she turned her head back towards the beautiful decorated clearing. There was a picnic blanket on the floor with cushions around it while the place was lit up by candles. It was romantic.

''Milady.'' Lucien said making a small bow in a joking way making Evelyn laugh as he held out his hand for her which she gladly took as he helped her sit. ''Such a gentleman.'' Evelyn stated with a smile as she watched him sit down next to her as they were enjoying each other's company under the stars.

''Only the best for you.'' The Upgraded Original said with a smile. ''Which reminds me...'' Lucien grabbed the basket that was standing behind him and pulled out a paper bag. Evelyn laughed before she grabbed it from his hand and pulled out a wrapped hamburger. ''Will you pass me the fries, please?''