𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎
epilogue

             ''EVERYONE KNOWS THAT true love never dies, especially not a thousand year old one

             ''EVERYONE KNOWS THAT true love never dies, especially not a thousand year old one. They continue to exist even when it takes some time for lovers to find each other again. People make mistakes, people rise and fall, but through everything, love always conquers.

We all made mistakes, done things that we never want to repeat again, but you just have to keep going. Try to find some new happiness. No matter how much you've lost. You deserve so much even when you think you don't.

You're special to the ones you love and hold dear, and those people are never gonna fade away, they stay close no matter what.

We've laughed, fought, lost, but through everything, we always continued to stand by each other's side. Hold the people you care about close and dear, don't push them away whenever they are trying to help you. Family, friends, lovers, they will always be a piece of you, and in one way or another, the people who are closest to you are actually the ones who brought you closer together.

It's how you found each other.

It made you family.

Always and forever.''

''Always and forever, you say, huh?'' A male voice asked, glancing at the woman who was sitting between his legs. The wind blew through their hair while the sound of the sea filled their ears. Sand between their toes as they just sat there on a bath towel, enjoying the sun and each other's presence. The male ran his hand through the woman's hair as she leaned further against his chest, looking out at the sea as two small appearances played in the water.

''What else would it be, mon amour?'' The female Upgraded Original asked as she looked up at her husband while he smiled down at her, kissing her softly on the lips before he glanced back at the sea, watching their children play together in such delight causing happiness to go through his body. ''No matter what we faced our love always conquers.''

Lucien hummed in response. ''True, but we didn't always face bad things, some were good or just brought the good to us.'' He responded which made the brunette turn her head towards Rosalie and Henrik who ran out of the water towards where their parents were sitting. ''I know.'' Evelyn admitted with a small smile placed on her face.

''Mom! Dad! Look at what I found!'' The twelve-year-old Rosalie called out as she rushed towards their parents with something shiny in her hand, Henrik running close behind her. ''Wait, is that a pearl?'' Lucien asked curiously, pointing at the shiny spherical bead in her hand which caused Rosalie to hum in response.

Henrik cleared his throat, crossing his arms over his chest. ''She didn't find it alone, we did together.'' The younger Castle twin responded, glaring at his sister who grinned widely before shrugging her shoulder. ''Okay, yeah, with some help of my little brother.'' Rosalie corrected herself causing Evelyn and Lucien to share a look before they chuckled softly at their children's behavior.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄, 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾 (𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦) 🎉