𝟎𝟑𝟑. phantomesque

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.
⚠︎ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝! ⚠︎

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE ─── phantomesque

             THE NEXT MORNING, Evelyn, Kol, Finn and Hayley were all standing in the living room with Freya, watching as the witch set up the spell that would return Elijah's soul from the pendant

THE NEXT MORNING, Evelyn, Kol, Finn and Hayley were all standing in the living room with Freya, watching as the witch set up the spell that would return Elijah's soul from the pendant. ''Rebekah and Davina just landed...'' Klaus announced as he entered the room making a small smile appear on Kol's face at the mention of his girlfriend's return before Klaus placed his phone in his back pocket. ''I just assured them we're mere moments from returning Elijah to life. Don't make me a liar.'' He looked at his older sister with expectantly.

''I can't resurrect Elijah until I'm certain his mind is whole.'' Freya told him as she continued to set up the spell with some help of Evelyn and Kol, causing Klaus to frown in annoyance.

''Well, you saved Finn with that very trinket. What's the problem?'' The Hybrid stated, pointing at his older brother with a hint of frustration in his voice as he looked back at Freya while the twins and Finn watched silently, none of them wanted to get in the middle of the tantrum they were all certain Klaus was about to throw.

Freya sighed before she looked up at her brother. ''When that pendant was shattered, Elijah's mind shattered with it.'' The witch explained, causing the others to grow worried. ''He's most likely retreated to the innermost of his consciousness.''

Freya went back to preparing the spell before Hayley spoke up, asking, ''How do we find that?''

''I don't know.'' Freya admitted, letting out a sigh. She placed her hands on the table before she looked down for a second. ''It could be anywhere in over a thousand years of memories, but if I try fixing the pendant before finding him and healing his mind; he'll be permanently fractured, like casting a broken bone before it's been properly set.''

''Spare me the medical analogies and fix him.'' Klaus stated as he was becoming inpatient making Evelyn roll her eyes, getting tired of her brother's behavior seeing it was no one getting any further.

''I need to go inside and find him.'' Freya said, giving her brother a look. ''Once I'm sure his mind is stable, then I can fix the pendant.''

Klaus wasn't pleased by her answer and scoffed before saying, ''Well, then stop talking and get in there.''

''Nik...'' Evelyn called out making him look at her. ''Take a walk, get some air. Let our sister do her work.'' She looked at him insisting. ''Please.''

Klaus frowned at his sister before he turned towards Freya, and with a nod the Hybrid left the room making Evelyn sigh.

''Please tell me that you can do this.'' Hayley begged Freya who stood over the looking at her spell before she gazed at the Hybrid, saying, ''He's our brother. I'm not gonna stop until he's safe.''