𝟎𝟒𝟗. where the saint go marching in

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬 ▎
CHAPTER FORTY NINE ─── when the saint go marching in

            EVELYN, LUCIEN, DAVINA and the two Mikaelson brothers were still standing in the woods by the old mill, the brunette stood in the middle of the salt circle, surrounded by lit torches that enlightened the horrifying scene that was happe...

            EVELYN, LUCIEN, DAVINA and the two Mikaelson brothers were still standing in the woods by the old mill, the brunette stood in the middle of the salt circle, surrounded by lit torches that enlightened the horrifying scene that was happening in front of everyone else. Evelyn was standing there, the white oak stake in her hand. ''Eve...'' Lucien pleaded as he took a hesitating step towards her. ''Put the stake down.''

He didn't know what she had planned. He had arrived too late to stop her from absorbing the Hollow's dark magic after his neck got snapped, but he could still stop her from what she was about to do. He wouldn't let her die, that was for sure.

Klaus had gotten back to his feet and stared at his sister in disbelief, not expecting her to take the Hollow's power instead of him. He had everything planned out. He would be the one who would absorb the dark magic and sacrifice his life to save his daughter because if anyone else would do it, he wouldn't be able to live with himself. Especially not when his little sister would be the one taking it, but neither Klaus or Lucien were thinking about how Evelyn was standing in this.

The brunette had a hard time in deciding what she was going to do, she knew if she didn't do anything, her niece would be lost forever, but if she did do it...there would be a chance she would lose the love of her life, her kids and her family. She would lose her life.

However, Evelyn was determined to do anything, she wouldn't stop until she succeeded, even when her own life was on the line. She had her own plan in this, she had everything figured out and planned out to the littlest detail. If was flawless and everything would be fine, only, there was still that one chance...that one chance that it would end badly for her. Deadly.

''Evelyn, I don't know what you're planning, but put the stake down. Now.'' Klaus demanded, a stern yet concerned look was placed on his face as he looked at his little sister, who seemed off, but what could you expect when you would hear whispers in your head?

Evelyn scoffed in disbelief as she turned to look at the Hybrid. ''Seriously? That's what you all think? That I'm just gonna kill myself?'' She asked curiously, furrowing her brows together as she looked between the group before she chuckled. ''Please, if I'm gonna do that, I'll go out with a loud bang and firework, and probably something more effective than a stake that can't even be used on me...well, not anymore at least.''

Klaus, Lucien and Davina all seemed surprised by this comment as they all had no clue what Evelyn was doing. They thought she was about to just end it and get rid of the dark magic once and for all, however, the female Upgraded Original had planned something entirely different. The brunette sighed before she passed the white oak stake to her twin brother. ''You knew about this?'' Davina asked her husband, tilting her head to the side as a curious expression was placed on her face.