𝟎𝟐𝟐. chambre de chasse

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ─── chambre de chasse

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ─── chambre de chasse

──── 𝖧𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖤𝖸'𝖲 𝖲𝖠𝖥𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟦

             IT HAD BEEN a few months since the downfalls of the Mikaelsons by Marcel Gerard, the beast of the prophecy, someone no one had ever thought would be the benefactor of everything seeing the Originals had considered him as one of their own. Rebekah saw Marcel as love, Evelyn saw him as friend, Klaus saw him as family and Elijah for some reason saw Marcel as foe.

The fall of the Mikaelsons was something nobody would ever forget as it was the day that Niklaus Mikaelson sacrificed himself to save the lives of his siblings. He hadn't been seen ever since as he was locked away in the deep, dark dungeons of the compound by Marcel, who kept him as a trophy, knowing he wouldn't kill him just yet when he realized how Klaus was now the source of keeping the rest of the Mikaelsons alive, his life force being bound to theirs.

The Mikaelson siblings had been put into the Chambre de Chasse to keep them alive while Hayley Marshall, Davina Claire and Lucien Castle tried to find cures to save them all, but Lucien was a mess.

First the Upgraded Original thought it was easy to live without the love of his life, who was currently lying in a coffin, but after a few weeks he realized he really needed her. She was his everything, his lover, his best friend, his mate, and without her he felt like he was losing his mind. He had lived a thousand years without her, but after being with her again and losing her all over again, it felt different, and maybe it was because of the bond he had with her.

He just wanted to hold her and see her smile as she told him stories, he could listen for hours to her sweet voice, but now, as the time passed by and Lucien was left alone with his thoughts, his fears returned... He was afraid he would never hold her again and never see her smile again, not hearing another one of her stories as he would never hear her voice again, and these fears made him sad and angry.

Lucien would mostly spend his time in the attic of the safehouse as he watched over Evelyn's coffin and 'talked' to her, even though the conversation was really one sided, but at least he could be with her in some way until she would wake, but he did it mostly because he felt lost and didn't want to go off the rails and out of control.

He would drown his sorrows in blood and alcohol and would go to different bars to drain them from both liquids. He hated this. He missed her... more than he wanted to admit at first, but now the only thing that there was left to hold on was his anger and also his guilt as he thought about all the possible outcomes that could have happened if he had never left New Orleans.