𝟎𝟒𝟏. don't it just break your heart

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬 ▎
CHAPTER FORTY ONE ─── don't it just break your heart

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎CHAPTER FORTY ONE ─── don't it just break your heart

KLAUS BARGED INTO Marcel's former loft where some of the vampires had currently taken up residence, with Lucien close behind him. Both ancient vampires seemed equally angry and were simply out for blood. ''Rise and shine, Nightwalker Nation.'' Klaus announced loudly causing all the vampires to stir in the darkened room. ''If it was your aim to get my attention, then I must say you've been wildly successful.''

The vampires frowned in confusion, not understanding what the Hybrid was talking about as they all seemed to get nervous and on edge. ''I am now singularly focused on your impending suffering.'' Klaus smirked menacingly, a cold look on his face before he took the coin he had received out of his pocket. ''And to whomever sent this coin and took my daughter's mother...'' He kicked a chair forcefully away causing it to break. ''It's time to show your face.''

Klaus nodded his head at Lucien before he tossed the coin to the floor and broke the leg from a chair, staking two vampires directly in the heart. Lucien smirked before he sped over towards some other vampires and harshly bit in their necks, his venom going through their veins like crazy. As the vampires continued to scream in agony, the coin continued to spin on the ground, waiting for the owner to pick it up.

As Klaus and Lucien tore their way through the group of vampires. Klaus caught sight of one trying to get away, however, Marcel sped into the room and threw the vampire to the ground before he had the chance to leave. The remaining vampires looked at Marcel in shock, not expecting him to be on the two ancient vampires side. ''Man, don't look to me for help.'' Marcel scoffed. ''Y'all lost your chance to trade loyalty for protection.''

Klaus grabbed the vampire who had tried to flee by his leg, dragging him towards the window at the other end of the loft. ''This would mark your very last opportunity to confess.'' The Hybrid spoke firmly as he looked down at the vampire who held his hands up in defense, a nervous look placed on his face. ''Look, I don't know anything.'' The vampire pleaded, desperately trying to fight for his life.

Klaus smirked. ''Well, that's a pity for you, then.'' He answered, pulling the vampire to his feet and held him in the air. ''Lucien, would you mind?'' A devilish smile was placed on Klaus' face as he looked at the Upgraded Original who smirked, pulling away the curtains that covered the windows back. As the sun shone through, the vampire screamed in agony as he burned to death.