𝟎𝟓𝟎. ma chérie

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬 ▎
CHAPTER FIFTY ─── ma chérie

             IT HAD BEEN a few days since Evelyn had defeated the Hollow and let's just say, they all needed some light to fade away the darkness

IT HAD BEEN a few days since Evelyn had defeated the Hollow and let's just say, they all needed some light to fade away the darkness. Today it was finally happening, it was Evelyn and Lucien's big day and this morning didn't go as any other, it was a hectic one at that. Not for the reason many would expect, but instead of all the chaos and supernatural drama, it were all the girls together as Rebekah ordered them around, wanting everything for her sister's wedding day to go flawless.

''Alright, so, we have the rehearsal dinner tonight, pedicure and manicure now and tomorrow it's finally wedding day!'' Rebekah listed the last things that needed to happen before her sister's big wedding, she smiled in excitement as she glanced at Evelyn who was sitting next to her in one of the big manicure chairs as the manicurist was busy with the brunette's nails.

''Eve...'' Davina called out smiling, almost jumping up and down as she made her way over to her best friend with a glass of champagne. ''You are literally glowing!'' Evelyn smiled in response as she took the glass from the witch's hand before Cami cut into the conversation, ''Wait, it's pregnant women who glow, brides blush.'' The blonde commented causing the others to laugh.

Cami O'Connell had come back to New Orleans when she got the invitation for the wedding of Evelyn and Lucien and let's just say, the blonde didn't want to miss that epic day for one bit. ''Right, the blushing bride I can do, the other one, already done.'' Evelyn retorted, taking a sip from her glass of champagne. ''But who knows, maybe baby number three will ever be on the list, but for now, we have our hands full with our two adorable little angels.''

''Wait, are you saying that you and Lucien are considering-'' Freya started as she looked at Evelyn with a surprised expression placed on her face, but was cut off when Evelyn shook her head. ''Well, yeah, we had talked about it, but most of them were nothing serious, really, we mostly just...joked around.'' The brunette retorted, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. ''Besides, dying the one minute and coming back to life the other one had a real impact on putting that conversation on the waiting pile.''

Dying had a huge impact on Evelyn, after she had defeated the Hollow alongside Lucien, the brunette thought she would never see light again, however, when she heard from her sister that literally a miracle had happened, well, the brunette needed to get used to being more than just immortal. She was an Original, a sister, best friend, mother and soon she would also be the wife of the man she loved most.