Finral x Reader

Requested by @emonekochan23 hope you enjoyed it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Finral have been dating for a few years now, and you both were quite happy. Well you were but Finral wasn't, he wanted to be something more. He wanted you to be his wife, but he had no idea how to go about asking you. So he did the only thing that he could think of, even though it terrified him. He asked his fellow squad mates and captain for help. Now whether or not he would regret it he had no idea, only the future would tell.

Right now everyone were talking about the wedding and he let a sigh out. They were practically planning his and your wedding and he hasn't even asked you yet. Vanessa was talking about an open bar, Charmy wanted to be the chef and all the good foods she could make and eat. Which wasn't a bad idea. Gordon was mumbling about making a bunch of doll gifts for you and your future kids, and you pretty sure he mumbled something about wanting to marry him and you too which made him shudder. Grey was stuttering trying to give him ideas but could barely get the ideas out. Gauche was talking about a dance with Marie which wasn't bad since everyone would be dancing. Asta and Noelle were thinking, which you were happy for since they weren't trying to plan ahead. Luck and Magma had already lost their train of thought when Luck said he ate Magma's pudding.

"Guys, seriously. I can't plan a wedding without asking her first..." Finral said and everyone quieted down a bit.

"Right...Well my dear Finral do you have a ring already?" Vanessa asked and he nodded taking it out and showing them.

"Oh my gosh that is so gorgeous Finral." Noelle said admiring the ring, and all the women were nodding in agreement. Magma hit the back of Finral's back with his normal loud laugh and the men got closer to the ring.

"Thank you, now any ideas how I should go about doing it?"

"Well (Y/N) is normally a simple girl, but this is you asking her to marry you. Maybe you should go big and bold..." Vanessa said, and Finral hummed placing his hand on his chin in deep thought.

"That is true." Asta jumped up, hitting his hand in his fist.

"How about propose to her at the beach???" Asta asked and Finral's ear perked up but realized how cold it was outside.

"It's a good idea but it's a bit chilly out. I don't want her to get cold since the water would make it more breezy." Finral said.

"How about in a nice garden?" Noelle asked and as if on cue Vanessa and Charmy had gotten ideas.

"Dinner in the garden... Charmy can be in charge of the dinner, I can be the server along with Noelle. Maybe find a band to play in the back ground and ask her." Vanessa said, and Charmy nodded and Finral smiled at the thought.

"That's an idea..." Finral said finally getting somewhere with his plan to ask you to marry him.

"Hmm... Hey captain Yami can you make sure none of the guys get too close, if they do they will just ruin it..." Noelle said.

"What we are your seniors..." Magma yelled but Noelle simply flipped her hair.

"Your point? I am royalty... and it's true anyway." Yami mumbled uninterested before nodding his head.

"They can put to use somehow... Magma and Lucks combo can practice make shift fireworks....at a distance."

"Gordon, Asta, and Grey can you guys hold posters up that says "Will You Marry" and then there will be me that is on one knee that says me?" Finral asked and they nodded.

"It's plan, now lets get the garden set up." Vanessa said.

"Oh Finral go pick out her a dress and shoes for her to wear and lay it on her bed. Make sure she don't see you..." Vanessa ordered and Finral nodded his head. He walked through his portal and everyone ran around the base to get things ready, and for once Yami kept his squad focus on the task at hand.