Forty Second Aegyo

" Hurry up guys, the line at the ticket booth is still short!!! "

" Yah, are you a kid?! "

" You're no fun!!! "

" What?! "

" Just leave them be hyung. "

Apparently it's the weekend and since neither of us has anything to do ( Jean and I don't have school and INFINITE has their schedule free after multiple photoshoots, etc. ) we decided to hang out, yet again, and went to the amusement park. How such a thought arose? It was all because Dongwoo and Woohyun wanted to relieve their childhood days and since it has been a really long time since they last went to a theme park, they decided to make it our priority to hang out in one. 

Right now, Dongwoo and Woohyun are standing by the ticket booth as the rest waits for them. Sometimes I couldn't help but chuckle at their excitement but I'll be honest: I'm also excited myself. It has been a while since I last came to a theme park. Since everyone is too busy and all grown up, the prospect of visiting a theme park never crossed our minds ( since everyone back at home is busy with their own lives and interests ). Seeing the ferris wheel, the roller coaster and other fun and thrilling rides peaking out from the entrance never fails to excite me. I'm determined to ride all of them, that's what.

The duo soon came back with our tickets. Seems they got the ride-all-you-can special. Without further ado, we headed for the entrance ( of course they have to scan our tickets ) and to the rides. The first one they we pick was the spinning teacups. Of course, the couples get to have their moment so Myungsoo and I are in one teacup and Jean and Woohyun in another. When the ride started, the teacup was slowly turning into a full spin before the speed turned moderate ( the wheel at the center can be turned if ever you want your teacup to spin really fast ). Next to ours, I could hear Dongwoo's laughter. We turned to see him maniacally turning the wheel, which made his teacup spin really fast at each turn. Sungjong, who happened to share the teacup with him, was hopelessly clutching the sides for dear life. I could even see his face turning blue as Dongwoo continued his actions. Let's say he vowed to never be in the same teacup as him after the ride.

Next, we went to the bump cars. All of us decided to ride solo so what happened inside the arena is that Woohyun was chasing Jean; but unknown to the former, she had a secret alliance with Sunggyu and Hoya. She let him chase her across the ring and once she saw Sunggyu ( on her left ) and Hoya ( on her right ), she hit reversed and made a sharp turn on the left while doing so. Woohyun was slightly startled but before he could chase her again he was caught by the two on each side.

" You've set me up!!! " He screamed at the three. They only gave each other a high-five at their victory. 

" That's what you call synchronization. " Sunggyu exclaimed while crossing his arms.

" Our minds are united. " Hoya started.

" So that we could function as one. " Jean ended.

" Yah, you planned this all along. " Woohyun had a slightly irritated look on his face, but still had a smile on.

A sudden bumb from behind made me stopped watching them. I turned to see Myungsoo with a innocent smile on his face.

" My bad. " He innocently said but I had it otherwise. I chased him around the rink till our time limit ended ( luckily I managed to bumped his car in revenge just as the whistle blew ).

After the bump cars came the water rapids. We were all sitting in a circle formation ( good thing the maximum capacity of each spherical boat is nine so all of us get to sit together ). Myungsoo was on my left just as Dongwoo is on my right. Jean was sitted adjacent to me with Woohyun on her right and Sungjong on her left. Sungyeol, Hoya and Sunggyu were sitted on Woohyun's left.