Eighteenth Aegyo

From: Woohyun

12:30pm, April 20, 20xx

I'll surely create a surprise that will make you go " Oh O.o " :D just you wait Jean!!! I'll create one that will surely make a bang!!! >:d        

Raising a brow at the message, I couldn't help but chuckle at his childish antics. Deciding to reply back, I hurriedly tapped letters on screen. Once the message is to my liking, I tapped the " send " button and waited for his reply. It only took seconds before I received it.

From: Woohyun

12: 33pm, April 20, 20xx

You're cruel T.T how could you say such things? 

I'll surely create that HUGE surprise that will make you gape like a fish!!! ;3 just you wait~     

" You seemed to be chuckling to yourself, Jean. " I raised my head to see the others staring at me. I never realized I've attracted attention to myself. Although how can that happen? I was only reading and sending messages...

Yuna suddenly hugged me from behind as she grabbed my phone. " She had this HUUUUUU~GE grin on her face while texting Woohyun!!! " and to prove she was right, she turned the screen so that others can see.

" What is this " surprise " he's talking about? " Choilin snickered with a chesire grin on her face. 

" Whatever it is I'm not interested. " I huffed indignantly while snatching my phone from back from Yuna. " And it is proper courtesy to not peek on one's message without permission. "

" Stop that, you're acting like Jin-Hae...which is not cool. " 

" Hey!!! " 

Sighing, I pocketed my phone before turning back to my carbonara. The cafeteria is over flooded with students so we decided to eat lunch at the courtyard. With the peaceful climate and clean air, the place is to my liking. It is the perfect place to settle down on and read a book or have a picnic. With birds chirping and the scent of nature, it feels like you've been whisked away from society, free from the pollution and unnecessary noises...

" Don't mind if I do. "

" Blythe!!! " I was glaring at her. She maybe my best friend but it's no excuse to be stealing one's food behind their backs. She had the garlic bread, that I bought along with the carbonara, in her hand and was waving it in triumph.

" But it looks so good and tasty. " She smiled at me before ripping a piece and popped it in her mouth, before return the rest on the paper plate. " There I didn't ate it all. "

Bonne douleur... " I shook my head while taking a bite from said bread. " I paid good money for this so I have the right to take the largest piece. "

" Yeah yeah. " She waved it off before going back to her chicken wings. 

" Hey guys the festival is almost right around the corner so what are your plans? " Hana chirped from her place.

" It is still next month, the last week of May Hana so chill down. " Jung spoke with a bored tone.

" But it's better to prepare now!!! " The former stated, in which the other could only shook his head.

" Just chill down... "

I remembered earlier in Philosophy class, the professor suddenly announced the upcoming 100th yr. Celebration of the university ( a.k.a. the festival that Hana spoked off ). Each students are free to create a booth of their own or perform on stage during the " Final Night " of the festival ( simply it's just a program facilitated by the university that is taken place at the end of the festival ( it is only for one day ) and more like the finale where students get to show off their talents ). Just be sure to submit the forms to the principal's office.