Fifteenth Aegyo

" I sometimes feel that you two are lucky. " Hana breathed out while drinking her milk shake. " You came here as exchange students till one day you attended a concert of your favorite boy band...a change of events happened and you managed to meet your idol, became close to him and with the other members as well... "

" Just say it Han... " Jung suddenly hopped on the table and sat on it. " Say that you wanted to meet Rain to end that story-telling of yours. "

" So mean. " The latter sticked a tongue out before pushing him. " And isn't it rude to seat on the table? "

" What? We're in the courtyard for goodness sakes!!! " Apparently we're sitting on one of the picnic tables situated in the courtyard. Class just ended and it's a bit early to go home ( it's apparently 3:00pm on the clock ). Hae-won and Jin-hae's class ends at 4pm, Yuna and Choilin had errands to do and Seon had to go to the Dean's office to submit a couple of documents. So that leaves the four of us to do anything that we want.

" But we're eating. " To prove her point, she shoved a burger on Jung's mouth. The male almost fell from the table because of the sudden action. He managed to get his balance back before glaring at the woman.

" Be like that, at least I didn't lose a sandwhich. " Hana's eyes suddenly widenned. The former only smirked as he started munching on the burger.

" Hey isn't Rain the person who sang ' Rain is coming down? ' I know he did. " The two suddenly looked at me in a weird way. I raised a brow at them. They soon started laughing. " What's so funny? "

" Seriously Blythe. " Hana wiped a tear from her eye. " It's ' I'm Coming ' and not the one earlier. "

" But I thought it was it...I mean aren't every chorus of the song states the title itself? " Jean suddenly flicked me on the forehead before grabbing a fry from my plate.

" Typical Blythe. " She said while munching on said fry. I pouted at her before stealing one of her hashbrowns. I smirked in triumph when she glared at me.

"  HEY GUYS!!!! " Yuna came running towards us with Choilin in tow. Seems they finished doing their errands. 

" What timing. " Jung sarcastically rolled his eyes. " Hana here is babbling all about her neverending devotion to Rain. "

" Stop it Jung!!! " Hana's cheeks were blazing hot. " Rain is perfect: he looks cool, handsome, tall and has a great voice. "

" Uh huh, bet that I could beat him with my awesomeness. "

" No way, with that body odor of yours all the girls would run away!!! " 

" Why yo-- "

" Guys. " All heads turned to Choilin as she was pointing towards the entrance of the gates. " There's a weird man waving at us. "

And it was true. A guy with a cap and wearing sunglasses, with a scarf wrap around his neck, was waving at us. For some odd reason, the height and the demeanor seemed familiar. Tufts of silky black hair that ends at the nape and that effeminate body....Sungjong???!!!   

Both my and Jean's phone started ringing. We opened to see a message from an unknown number. It turns out it was Sunggyu. He texted to tell us that they're by the gates, waiting for us, and that he got our numbers from Woohyun. 

" No fair it was Sunggyu!!! " Yuna yelled from my shoulder. 

" It seems we gotta go guys. " Jean said while gathering her things. " That weird man is here to pick us up. "

" Oh you're always like that. " Hana faked a pout before smiling. " I wonder what are you guys up to... "

" No fair I wanna come as well!!! " Choilin was pouting at us. " Still, you guys should probably get going now...you wouldn't want to make them wait, right? " she then hugged the both of us goodbye.