Sixteenth Aegyo

Jean's POV      

I could feel myself holding my breath as I hugged my knees together. Moments before, we were doing preparations for the surprise. Not till Sunggyu's phone rung did our chattering ended. Manager Hyoan called to tell us that both Woohyun and L have arrived in the building. All of us started putting away things that aren't necessary and did a quick clean up before Blythe and I were ushered in the boxes ( hers the black one and mine the red one ). Hidden cameras are situated around the room and even us, ourselves, are holding cameras. 

I felt my heart pounding as the clock ticks away. I wonder if all of them are also feeling the same way? The box is a bit cramped ( I'm a tall person anyway ), still, my legs aren't strained. There's a cushion that I'm sitting on plus there are a lot of confettis sprinkled around me ( the depth reaches just below my knee ). I presumed Sungjong provided all of these. 

The other members are also hiding in places near us. Like Sunggyu hiding inside the bathroom, situated just beside the boxes ( where Blythe and I are hiding in ). Dongwoo and Sungjong are hiding underneath the dining table ( it has a table cloth that can cover them easily ). Hoya decided to hide inside the coat closet, beside the front door, and Sungyeol chose to hide behind the couch, it's front side facing the door itself. Lastly, Blythe's box is just beside mine. I could tell all of them are anticipating this " surprise " that we're doing. Seriously we're THAT excited to see the priceless faces of the two. 

Still, the waiting feels like ETERNITY. The only thing you can do is just sit there quietly in your hiding spot and patiently wait for the person to arrive. The manager did told that they're already in the building but why is it taking THIS long just to arrive back in their dorm? 

When the sound of the door opening did my heart stopped beating. They're here. Out of reflex, my hands covered my mouth. Like my breathing itself could be heard if I didn't do it. I heard foot steps shuffling around the room till it stopped.

" Finally, I found the light switch. " Woohyun's voice. I heard shuffling of feet yet again till a voice spoked, just beside my hiding place.

" There are boxes here. " I heard L spoked. " They're directed to us. "       

" Sweet, it could be a brand new flat screen tv!!! " I mentally face palmed at that. Blame Woohyun for being childish. If only he knew what was coming...

" This red one has your name on it, Woohyun. " Another set of foot neared my hiding place. My heart started pounding again as he neared. I wonder how's Blythe faring? Is she this nervous as well? Either way, the both of us will share the same fate. 

" I'll open it now. " My heart stopped when I saw a bright light shooting into the box as the lid is taken off. It took me a moment to adjust before I saw a face looming above me. The camera instantly ready in my hands to capture the moment. 

" W-WHAA--JEAN???!!! w-what are you doing in there?! I-I mean--uhh I thought it was something like a flat screen tv and how come you're in our dorm!!! " Woohyun suddenly bounced back when he saw me. His eyes are wide like saucers as his mouth was gaping like a fish. His hands suddenly found itself on his face, as if in disbelief that I was inside the box.

Still, his face was priceless earlier.                    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blythe's POV