Seventh Aegyo

" You managed to find L and Woohyun, personally???!!! " I had to cover my ears, slightly, at Choilin's tone of voice. Seems Yuna took the liberty of narrating what Jean and I had gone to last night. I could still remember when the group reunited after the stampede, Hae-won almost looked like she was fainting. Luckily, Joonsuh was there to calm her down while his sister was busy on the look out and tried to call us multiple times ( there weren't any signal inside the stadium so it didn't go through ). On the drive home, the two asked countless questions about how we managed to find each other and at the same time what happened inside. I knew we couldn't lie, and so, we told them everything. From how I've mistaken the dressing room for the emergency exit and got locked from the outside, with L accompanying me in the room, and how Jean was saved by Woohyun from her pursuer, and managed to find me with his help. Yuna's face was priceless afterwards while Hae-won could only sigh in relief. The former continued asking questions till we reached the dorms ( and mostly her questions were all about: ' Did you see Dongwoo? ' or ' You could've taken a picture of Dongwoo or at least his autograph!! ' ).     

Back at the present, Choilin was leaning dangerously towards Jean and I as we're eating lunch together. I could've swore I saw an evil aura rising from behind her. Her brows were knitted together and eyes in slits. She was biting her lip in frustration while gripping the sides of the table. I could've swore there were dents on the metal, well, she's gripping it too hard!!!      

" You could've given me L's autograph, you know that, Blythe? " She suddenly formed a pout as she glanced at me. I could only smile sheepishly at her, stating that it was a do-or-die situation so I hadn't the time to ask for it since L is also in the same predicament as me. Or we could say we're all in a pinch that time, not just L and me.

" Just give it a rest, Choi. " Jung flicked her forehead while taking a bite from his pizza. The former was glaring daggers at him as he smirked before setting both foot on the table and continued eating. 

" You do know it's improper to set your feet on the table. " Jin-hae reprimanded him while fixing her glasses. " That table is used for eating, put it down. "

" Sheeshh... " Jung set his feet down and decided to lean on the table, drinking his cappucino while pouting. Jin-hae could only sigh while shaking her head as she sat down again and continued doing her research. The tension suddenly built up when Hannah spoke.

" You know, you two make a perfect couple... " She said while pointing at Jung and Jin-Hae. " With Jung's laid-back personality and Jin-Hae's nagging attitude, their lives would be perfectly balanced and exciting. "

" WHAT???!!! " Both the two bellowed while blushing, before glaring at each other. The rest of us could only laugh as they started another round of their cat fight. Seon was shaking his head while smiling, though I saw a spark in his eyes. Like how fast it came, the spark disappeared soon after. I wonder what that is? Or maybe it's just the lighting that's making his cornea bounce off the light. Still I wonder....

" Alright, knock it off you two. " Jean started while flipping through her notebook. " Or else you're gonna look like an old couple soon. "

" JEAN!!! " The latter smirked as she continued flipping through pages. Yet again, I saw that same spark in Seon's eyes. Is it me or was it jealousy written in them? Hannah seemed to notice how I stare at him before wiggling her brows at me. I was freaking out for what if she mistook it for me liking Seon. She suddenly sat beside me, hooking an arm around my shoulder as she whispered to me.

" I guess you saw it. " She said. At first I was clueless before taking the hint.

" You saw it too? " Another voice whispered and we turned to see Jean. Typical Jean and her observing skills.