Eighth Aegyo

The day has come to meet Woohyun. I could tell my heart is pounding in excitement, for I might see L again. Yuna decided to dress both Jean and I for the occasion. She stated that it's best to look presentable in the midst of your bias or else the latter might leave with a bad expression. Seriously she's over exaggerating at times, but no helping it. She's our friend so we understand that she wants to help us. 

First up was Jean. Yuna had her wear a peach long-sleeved pullover lace hem jumper-sweater and black shorts underneath. To fully complete her look, they gave her a grey beanie as head wear and added a heart locket to accesorize her outfit. They made her wear flat boots ( that ends just below her knees ) as foot wear.

For my case, I don't know whether they're teasing me or not, I ( was forced ) wore a white laced-hem dress ( the color of the hem is black ) and topped with a grey long-sleeved hoodie cardigan trench ( the buttons are left open ). Since I'm an anime addict, they made me wear black knee-high socks ( that ends a few inches above my knees ) and doll shoes. I didn't wore any accessories because I didn't want to.

I was internally crying for I'm not fond of wearing dresses. But they insist I should bloody wear one today. Oh well, at least I liked the hooded cardigan. I almost forgot to mention that our outfit was a welcome gift from both Yuna and Hae-won ( they went shopping yesterday, unknown to us, and bought them ). Yuna just gave both of us a thumbs up as Hae-won said we look gorgeous. The gang soon arrived to fetch us ( they actually knew about the meet up and Choilin was ecstatic about it ). We used Hannah's car and drove to Times Square. From there, they dropped us off ( we insisted that we try going home alone so as to familiarize ourselves with the streets, in which Hae-won reluctantly agreed. I'll be honest: the latter became sort of a mother figure to both Jean and I, since we're not really familiar with Korea and I guessed the events back in the concert triggered it even more ). We watched them drive away before heading inside the mall.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" The mall is huge. " I said while looking around our surroundings. Indeed Times Square is one of Seoul's largest shopping malls, and they said that the CGV Starium ( the world's largest permanent 35mm cinema screen ) can be seen there. Though I wonder if there are any anime shops around here. 

We stopped by at the map area to check what floor the Bulgogi Brothers is. " It seems it's on the third. " Jean said before clutching her bag and pulled me. " Better stay close or you might get lost. " 

During our walk, I could see countless people come and go from shops. There are those in business suits and others who seemed to just want to enjoy their time here. I could even see little kids entering toy shops or buying candies from candy stands. The place is spacious and the ambiance is comforting. 

" We're here. " I saw from the distance a sign that says " Bulgogi Brothers. " Entering the place, we saw that the tables are yet to be filled ( it isn't lunch time yet ). There are a handful of people occypying some tables as we search for Woohyun, not till a guy with shades and wearing a purple sweater waved at us. Jean and I stared at each other, wondering why the stranger is waving at us. Not till he approached us did we discovered his identity: Woohyun. 

" Took you guys long enough. " He smiled cheekily at us as he escorted us back to the table. " I was waving frantically at you both to come over here. "

" How are we supposed to know when you're wearing shades. " Jean crossed her arms. " Now where's my phone? "

" Easy there, I'll give it to you. "

Our table is situated near the screen windows. I took the seat beside it while Jean sat beside me, across from Woohyun. While the two were busy bickering at each other, I couldn't help but sigh. So disappointing, I thought that L might come along and...I had my hopes up. Our sole purpose here is to get Jean's phone and afterwards life becomes normal again. I feel envious of Jean, how lucky she is to get to know her bias more ( and even bicker with him ). They look so comfortable with each other...as for me well...

" Finally you're here!! " Woohyun suddenly stood while waving at someone from behind us. I suddenly felt a shove on my side and saw my best friend grinning at me from ear to ear, when I looked up did my heart skipped.

It was L.       

He was wearing black button-ups with his sleeves folded. Like Woohyun, he wore shades. When he saw us, he strolled towards our table and took a sit on the empty chair across from me. 

" Glad to see you've made it. " His hyung stated while leaning on the table. " It would've been bad if the other doesn't have a date. "

I almost spluttered at the word. Jean was only raising a brow. " A date? " She said before eyes narrowing slightly. " Stop changing the subject and give me my phone back. "

" Fine. " The other returned the phone back with a pout on his face. " I was actually enjoying myself with some applications in it. "

" And you fumbled with it again. " my companion sigh while placing her phone back in her bag. " How did you managed to even unlock my phone? It has a passcode. "

" It's the work of MAGIC " Woohyun replied while wiggling his fingers like stars and glitters would come out of it. Jean only has a poker face while staring at him.

" By the way guys. " I suddenly asked out of the blue. " What's with the shades? "

The older of the two males grinned at me before fixing his shades in a cool fashion. " We're agents incognito, we soar places in the shadows...observing...protecting...and-- "

" We had to use disguises so that our fans won't notice us. " L answered my question, his hyung pouting for cutting him off. " Or else something drastic might happen. "

" Oh right. " I blushed in embarassment. How could I forget? Of course they're in disguises, they're Kpop stars!!!

" I ordered food for us all while waiting and L I got your Kimchi Stew. " Woohyun suddenly said, and on cue, a waitress came with our food. I could only stare at it as everyone started digging in. Let's just say I'm new to the dishes in front of me and I heard that a handful of Korean dishes are spicy so...I'm kind of pin pointing which are the spicy ones and not.

" You don't like the food? " I looked up to see L staring at me. I suddenly felt conscious under his gaze.

" It's not that I don't like it. " I said while fiddling with the hems of my sleeve. " I don't know which one to choose... "

" Why don't you try the Braised Beef Short Ribs. " He said while pushing the plate towards me. " It's a little spicy, but it's good. "

" Oh okay. " I said while grabbing a piece with my chopstick. I had to eat it for L might feel offended if I don't. Popping the piece on my mouth, I started chewing. It is a bit spicy but the softness of the beef is easy to chew on and the natural ingredients used added flavor to it. 

" It is good. " L smiled at me before offering another dish. " Try this one next. " And he continued introducing dishes that are unknown to me. I could hear Jean still talking with Woohyun about how the latter managed to access her phone without knowing the passcode. The male could only chuckle and said it was all due to magic, which Jean sighed in frustration afterwards. I chuckled softly and continued eating.

Once done, Woohyun paid for the bill and the four of us exited the restaurant. I thought that it was time to go, since Jean has her phone in possession ( the purpose why we came ) but it seems Woohyun had it otherwise.

" I did said that we're going to catch up right? " He exclaimed. " This is a double date so let's go shopping!!! " He then grabbed Jean's hand and pulled her with him towards the escalators. I could've swore I heard Jean curse in French at the sudden contact. But I know deep inside she feels all giddy and chummy.

" We should follow them. " I almost forgot that L is also here. Face turning red I nod at him before the both of us started walking, side by side, towards the escalators.

I'm walking beside L, just the two of us.