🎀Two🎀

But wishes are only granted in fairy tales.

                                                                                    - Simone Elkeles

________________________

We had been discussing the arrangements for two hours during which I could hardly keep my eyes off of him. I observed his facial expressions as he frowned, looked perplexed or sat lost in thought, occasionally getting amused. I was suddenly seeing him as the young man from our past.

~~ 15 years ago ~~

Adam's name would always illuminate the hallways at school but not because he was hot, instead it was because of his parents' impeccable reputation and their prosperous business, which it what used to annoy me. How could someone become so popular simply on the basis of their parents? For that very reason, I hated him. The way he walked, his arrogant tone and most importantly the way he flirted and enchanted all the girls.

One day, I was dared to kiss him. That was when I changed my mind. It was as if I had been compelled by an invisible force which made me see him as prince charming but, in reality, he was no prince at all. I doubted whether he had knowledge of my feelings, however, every time he saw me passing by he would grab the first girl he could find and start kissing her passionately to observe my reaction.

Like a fool, I would bolt every single time and try to find a hiding place where I would break down. It gave me more of a reason to hate him but I could not. He was always in my dreams and in my thoughts, I wished that he would see me the same way he saw every other girl and make me forget the whole world.

I was desperate, what else could I have done to get his attention? I even tried to change my dressing by making it more seductive and appealing but it was pointless. I had completely lost it, my grades started to fall and my friends began avoiding because they thought I was depressed.

One night haunted me; prom.

I was not interested in going but I went anyway just to observe the crowd and watch students get wasted.

Then the unexpected happened. Adam approached me out of the blue, snaking his hand around my waist. My breath hitched as he pressed my petite body against his.

"You are so beautiful tonight." He whispered against my ear.

"And you think I would believe that? Seriously, why are you bothering me, don't you have someone else to occupy you?" I said, hoping he would leave me alone, but secretly I longed for the way he was holding me.

"Is it so hard to believe that I want to be with you tonight?" He slurred, tracing his fingers along my spine which made shivers trickle down my body.

"I'm not interested. I don't want to be one of your one night stands."

"Your body is telling me the opposite." True to his words, I was shaking beneath his touch.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. You caught me in a vulnerable state, that's all."

"So, I'm your weakness?" He said with a smirk.

"Of course no-" I could not finish my sentence as his lips found my neck, "Adam." I said with a strained voice.

"Hmm. You changed your mind?" I could barely even utter a word because of his intimate actions. He continued to trail kisses down my jaw and neckline and I could not care less if the whole world was watching us because this was what I had been yearning.

"Do you mind if we continued this somewhere private?" He asked and mindlessly nodded.

Without wasting any time he hoisted me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist, his hands grabbing my ass. I had no clue where he was taking me, all I knew was that I wanted him.

Suddenly I was pushed against a wall, my dress scattered on the floor. I was so overwhelmed by him I did not even realize how it got there.

"God, I want you so bad." He muttered as he slid his fingers into my panties and found my core making me moan his name, "Ahh, Adam."

"Yes baby, you want more?" He groaned with pleasure.

"Yes, please." Nothing else mattered at that moment.

I could not have cared less if he would have ignored me the next day, I was on fire and he was the only one who could water me.

Right then, we were interrupted. Someone came in. I did not even know if the person saw us but it brought me back to reality. I hastily grabbed a dress and rushed out of the room. Since that day, I regretted that day with so much intensity, however, even my husband could not make me forget it.

It was etched to my memory.

♣♣♣

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Like what?" I replied, shrugging.

"Like you want to have me for lunch." He said casually and I squirmed in my seat.

God what were you thinking, get a grip.

"No of course not!" I said, my face reddening, "Besides, my husband satisfies my needs."

He stared at me for a lengthy moment before he said, "Exactly! Speaking of which, I'm having lunch with my wife. So, if you have no more questions..."

"No it's all good." I said as I got up abruptly. Unfortunately, I tripped in the process but before I could fall he skillfully caught me, pressing my small figure against his; just like that night.

"Careful now, Kate." he said and released me.

The way he said my name.

I only gawked at him, "Thank you" I managed after which he briefly shook my hand. His touch enchanted my body even though it was short-lived.

All the while, I had not thought of Steve for even one moment.

Sweet Jesus.

====================

Hello again. Happy reads to everyone

I haven't got a lot to say but to say enjoy:) and stay tuned for the next one probably tomorrow.

Please do vote, comment and share to your friends.

Marty 🧡