🎀Foreword🎀

Hello everyone,
Let me first welcome my new readers as I send lots of love and kisses to my usual readers for the unconditional love they never stop to show me.
We meet again in my second novel here on wattpad. I hope you will have a great time.

Originally known as “I Wish To Go Back”

I would like to thank everyone who have chosen to read this book it means so much to may God bless you! 🧡

D I S C L A I M E R

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission from the writer, me.

W A R N I NG!!

Strong language and mature themes included! Read at your own risk!

M OR E

A little warning though, you will love, hate and get frustrated with characters. But remember this is not real. The updates may not be regular but I'll try my best to find a way to keep you guys going and entertained 😉.

Feedback is needed as well as constructive criticism. So vote and comment.

Edited by cloudsarebeautiful.

If you meet an award and think of this book, tell me so that I can enter it in.  And lastly hope you enjoy and keep supporting me as a writer if a chapter touches your heart please do vote, share to your friends and if you would like something to be changed please comment or write to me in a private message I will appreciate it 🧡.

The pictures and songs in the book are not mine. They belong to their rightful owners.

And before I forget if you want you can go and check out my other book:

• BEAUTIFUL REVENGE [completed]

• REDO [ongoing ]

• LOGAN [ongoing]

• Beloved [completed]

by checking my profile.

*All rights reserved ©Marty 2020

-Okay let's get this started....😎