"If it won't work out", I ignored his words bluntly, "I will claim half of your whole property. And I want that to be written."

"Sure," Ron smiled contentedly, "I won't mind."

"Fine." I huffed, "Call that bitch."

"Cough, cough, I am already here." I instantly jumped on my seat when someone suddenly spoke up just behind me. I abruptly turned my head to see that bitch... I meant, Jess.

"Good evening." Jess smiled beautifully at me and placed a nice-looking glass, full with mixed fruit juice in front of me. I smiled back awkwardly.

"So, shall we proceed with the plan?" Jass asked professionally.

"Yes," Ron answered affirmatively. I nodded my head.

"So, we will arrange a press meeting, the first thing, early in the morning, to announce your marriage to the world." Jess started to describe her whole plan properly, without wasting any time. "Needless to say the reporters will try to dig up the information as much as they can. So, we have to be extremely careful." Jess looked at me, "I believe in Ron. He did many interviews before. But I assume, This will be the first time for you. So you will connect with me through Bluetooth. Nothing but deliver them the answers which I will give you. Do you have any questions?"

"No." I didn't know what else to say.

"Let me arrange a meeting with those reporters." Jess held out her phone and started scrolling.

"Then, I should take my leave." I consumed the last drop of my juice and got up from my seat. "I have to inform my family too."

"Wait!" Ron also got up from his seat. "They still don't know?!"

"No," I replied to him and about to take my leave.

"I will come with you." He straightened his grey suit.

"For what?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"From now on I will always be with you, for any situation." Ron looked into me deeply.

Thump.

I startled with the loud thump sound of my heart.

What the fuck with that thump!

"Whatever." I tried to conceal my odd expression as I rolled my eyes.

***********

"So, you decided to marry him," Dad asked me carefully. I glanced at Ron cautiously and looked at my dad. I nodded my head positively.

We were all sitting in our living room. Arthur was too furious to say anything. Mom was silent with shock. I assumed only, dad recovered from that shocking news. I could sense that Ron was also very tense.

"But, why?" Arthur yelled angrily.

"This is my life, and only I will make decisions about my life," I told him calmly. I could never tell them the actual reason for my decision. If they found out the truth, They would never let me take that step. But, I had to do that for them. I was sorry.

"What!" Arthur whispered with a pained expression and it pierced my heart. I blinked back my tears and tried hard to remain calm.

"Matt," Ron spoke up, "I know it is a big decision, for everyone. And I can understand, it is hard to accept, but I can assure you that, I won't put you down."

"Liza," Mom got up and kneeled down in front of me. "I know, why are you doing this. Please don't do that."

My anxious heart started to pound like crazy with nervousness. I gripped my own hand so tightly that my nail sank into my skin and made some crescent spots. Shit, mom caught my intention. If she blurted out I was doomed.