47

John's P.O.V.

"Damn it!" I cursed after slamming the phone back on the holder.
I was in a phone booth near the park, calling into our hotel, into the room Brian and Roger were staying at, but no one was picking up.
I went out on the street to meet Freddie who was patiently waiting there for me.
"So?" He asked.
"Nothing. No one picked up."
"Damn it," he mumbled, just as I did few seconds ago.
"We should probably go to the hotel to see if they are even there," I ran my fingers through my hair, letting out a sigh. I was really starting to get worried. I expected the two to be at the hotel, thought they would pick up and say everything is fine.
This could of course be nothing- they could have just gone out for a walk or something, forgetting about the meeting, but it could be something serious as well.

"But what if they are not there?" The singer shrugged his shoulders. I noticed his tone of voice getting more serious as well.
"Well then... I don't know. Where else could they be?"
"Let me think," Freddie's eyes wondered around. "Oh! I know. They could be at the stadium? It is possible. Looking around, practicing and stuff..."
"You're right. We'll go there too," I nodded. "We should split up. We'll look in those places and if they are not there, then we'll look elsewhere."
I didn't want to say where exactly will we be looking next. Because I didn't have the slightest clue. They could be absolutely anywhere.
"Alright," Freddie gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll go to the hotel and you to the stadium?"
"Okay."
"See you later then," he gave me a slight wave before turning on his heel and walking away from me, his shoes clapping briskly on the pavement.

I forced to rip my gaze away from him, inhaling the fresh air. I just remembered how yesterday, Roger was messing up the gig, and how he disappeared right after. Brian went looking for him, and actually, I hadn't seen any of them since.
I bit my lip nervously. How I wished they would be at the hotel or the stadium. I was starting to get freaked out.
I tucked my hands in my pockets and started walking towards my destination.

Freddie's P.O.V.

I entered the hotel, noticing my walk speeding up, and feeling my heart beat rise. I was inpatient to see if Rog and Bri were here or not. I begged that they would and everything will turn out fine. I was worried sick that something had happened to them.
I jogged through the reception, running up the stairs, quickly making my way towards the door of the two's room. Of course I didn't have a key. I started knocking rapidly instead.
"Bri? Rog? Are you in there?" I yelled, not giving a shit about whether I disturbed other visitors of the building or not. I just hoped the two inside would hear me, if they even were there. "It's Freddie!" I added.
No one replied.
Was I knocking loud enough? Was I shouting loud enough? I was sure even the dead could hear me.
"Guys?! Roger?! Brian?! Are you there?!" I screamed again, reaching the volume of a police siren. "And are you alright?! It's Fred!"

I stood there, calling them again and again, not willing to give up. They had to be in there. They had to. They sure were there, probably still sleeping, just not hearing me yet. They just forgot about the meeting. Goddamn it, even if it was about them protesting against Bohemian Rhaosody, I would be happy- just to see them alive and in one piece.

My knuckles were starting to ache from banging against the wood. I must have been here, demanding the room behind the door for good ten minutes or more already.
"Fucking shit," I let out when I finally gave up, turning around and sprinting down the stairs. I felt sweat running down my back because of the stress, and felt panic rise inside me.
I ran through the reception to stop just right in front of the desk behind which the young hotel worker was sitting, nearly knocking it all over.
"Room number 15, Brian May and Roger Taylor, can I have the spare keys please?" I snapped at her immediately.
She stared at me for a few seconds, taken aback by what have just happened.
"I'm sorry mister, are you Brian May or Roger Taylor? Are you staying in the room 15?" She finally replied after what seemed like hours to me, speaking dreadfully slow.
"No I don't, but those two are my friends. I know them, I work with them every day. I need the keys please! And quick!" My voice was getting louder as I was getting desperate.
"I'm sorry mister, I can't give you keys to a room which isn't yours," she cocked her eyebrows at me.
A wave of rage rose inside of me. I don't have time for this. I was stressed out, nervous, scared and panicking. This was serious! They could be lying there dead or something! I needed those keys, not some chick educating me!
"Miss, I don't now who do you think you are, and I don't think you know who am I. I am Freddie fucking Mercury, and apart from you, who's sitting your lazy ass behind a desk all day, with expression like a week old sock, ruining other people's morning, I'm trying to build a career here. And for my career I need my guitarist and my drummer who happen to be staying in the room 15, and haven't arrived to the meeting we agreed on and I wasn't able to contact them either, so I have absolutely no shit what is going on with them. They could be lying cold dead on the ground there in the bloody room 15, so if you don't want to be responsible for one dead poodle and one dead car fucker, would you please be so kind and give me the goddamn keys to the room 15 so I can make sure they are still alive?!" I nearly crawled up in the counter, spitting my speech into her face.
She was sunken in her chair, grasping onto the handles, staring at me in shock with wide eyes.
"Oh and did I mention they are my very good friends, and I really do care about them and don't want them to be dead?" I added when she wasn't replying.

She kept her frightened look on me as she reached her hand behind, blindly grasping the keys of the room 15 landing them on the counter in front of me.
Immediately, I swept them into my hand.
"Thank you darling," I mumbled before taking a spin, storming up the stairs again.
My hands were shivering when I was unlocking the door, I could hear the blood pounding in my head. I took a deep breath before, slamming the door open, preparing myself for what I might see.

I heard my own breath filling the empty room. No one was there. The sun was shining in through the blinders on the windows, filling the peaceful room with light and warmth. Inside it felt cozy and calm, as if separated from time.
My gaze traveled around the room until I noticed the keys of the room laying on the table. Rog and Bri only had one set of keys. And those exact keys were laying inside the room on the table. They could have left, forgetting them inside, but assuming they would leave together, it was very unpredictable- Bri would never forget.
In the corner of my eye I saw another thing which grasped my attention. There were coats on the hangers. Both Brian's and Roger's coats were still hung up there. They wouldn't leave without them.
All the signs in the room were telling me they never left. But where were they if they didn't?

The door of the bathroom were ajar. I frowned. I couldn't see inside, and maybe that was the reason for the need i felt to see what's inside. I didn't expect them to be there, but I had to make sure.
I made my way quickly over the room, ripping the door open.
My gaze fell on the ground and my breath got stuck in my throat. My stomach made a loop, I was covered in sweat from head to toe immediately, just able to stare down with wide eyes, gasping for air, knees shaking.

"Oh god, Brian?!"

Heya
Guys my shit what the fuck is wrong w u all, thanks for fucking 9k reads?!?!?!