26

Brian's P.O.V.

With a groan, I woke up to a terrible headache, pain in my whole body and horrid nausea overwhelming me. I felt as if my head should tear itself apart as I hold it in hands and felt the cold sweat forming on my forehead.
Slowly, I opened my eyes, being blinded for a bit by the direct sunlight. I guess it was quite late already. I looked around, the best I could, which wasn't much due to what I was in. I found myself laying on a unfamiliar couch, in an unfamiliar room, fortunately, empty.
Where was I? How did I even get here?

"Hey," I heard a small pleased voice. "You're awake."
I narrowed my eyes, and revealed Roger, stepping into the room with two cups. He landed them on the table in front of me, sipping from one.
"Coffee," he informed me.
"Roger," I frowned, desperately trying to figure out what was going on. Gosh I was so sick. Was this a dream?
Yes, this was Roger's couch. Roger's room in Roger's apartment. I was at Roger's. But why?
"Why-what- what am I doing here? What is going on?" I asked,
My voice weak and shivering as I raised myself up on my elbows.
"Slowly," the blonde warned me. "Well- thats a very complicated situation."
"What?!" I spat out, my stomach turning.
"You were really drunk last night. And you appeared in front of my door in the middle of the night, so I let you stay for the whole night."
"But why was I drunk? Were we in a club last night? God I can't remember anything!" I rubbed my eyes with my fingers.
When I looked up I noticed how Roger's face expression changed. His face went pale, the sparkles in his eyes disappeared and he was suddenly looking at me in worry.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm sorry."
"What are you sorry for?" I stuttered, panic growing inside me. What was he talking about?
"It's- it's Esther."

Esther? Esther. Shit.
"Oh god," I groaned as all the memories came back and I hid my face in hands. Now, I coulda see the exact scene in right front of my eyes, as if I was just standing there. I could see every detail of her face when she saw me, the horror. Unfortunately, I did remember every line of our argue later.
"Shit," I mumbled.
I felt someone's hand on mine, taking it off my face.
"It's gonna be alright," Roger assured me softly.
"It's not- it's not gonna be alright," I shook my hand. "She lied. She was lying all the time. She's a slut Roger! She did it all the time for money! She told me!"
My voice was slowly becoming louder and louder, quickly changing into yelling full of anger. The betray was here again, the horrible rotten betray.
Roger stopped in horror, but did not pull away, still held my hand. I probably didn't tell him this detail yesterday.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that."
"You did know that Roger," I scoffed sadly, pulling my hand away from his and avoiding eye contact with him so I didn't have to see the pain I was causing him.
"But you didn't tell me," I kept going on and on, even though Esther told me the reason and I understood, even though I knew I was being unfair, even though I knew I hurt him, I ignored it all, and kept on blurting stuff out of my mouth. "Why didn't you tell me Roger? I thought you were a friend."
"Bri I'm sorry but-"
"No! You didn't tell me Roger!" I stood up way too quickly, my head started spinning and my stomach made a loop, but I managed not to fall back on the sofa. "You betrayed me."
I accused him, stabbing him with a death stare, while he gazed back with eyes filling with tears, not moving a muscle as he was frozen in horror.

I turned on my heel and rushed towards the door.
"Brian! Wait!" He ran behind me, his voice full of despair, shaking.
"Let me be!" I screamed, ripping his front door open. Immediately, my stomach jumped, and I bent down and threw up on the pavement right in front of the door.
"Come on Bri! You can't go anywhere like this!" Roger yelled after me, panic and hysteria filling his shaky voice.
Quickly, I straightened up again, speed walking on my weak and trembling feet away, my head aching and spinning as mad.
"Bri! Stop!" The blonde continued on shouting, running after me, without closing the door or grabbing his keys. I was so mad at him, at the whole world and even damn person in it. I wanted him to just leave me alone and go away. He didn't care for me anyways. Otherwise he would tell me about Esther. What game was he playing now?