33

Roger's P.O.V.

Finally, when I remembered I actually had a concert to perform at real soon, I took the pipe away from my lips and gave it back to the gang.
"Thanks guys! Have fun tonight!" I called out to them, starting to back away. They were also packing their stuff and starting to get in before the show started.
"You're a good guy!" One of the girls screamed after me.
"I'll blow you a kiss from the stage!" I shouted back with a smile, before turning around and jogging back to the window. My legs did tangle together a bit, but I was convincing myself it was nothing and everything was just alright.
I reached up to the window and had to jump up to get in. On the first try, I missed the window completely, but fortunately on the second, I managed to grasp the edge, and pull myself up.
I snuggled forwards and in the end happened to fall on my head again, this time rougher.
"Rog? Are you alright?" Came immediately from behind the door.
I rubbed my head with a groan, sitting upright.
"Yeah!" With panic I noticed I had to control my tongue way too much to make sure I won't mess up the words I'm saying.
"Okay, were going on in about five minutes. It's time to go now."
"Alright," I stood up, my head spinning around for a while but then fortunately calming down.
I opened the door to reveal Brian waiting for me. I hope he won't recognize anything.
"Everything's gonna be okay," he smiled at me, taking my hands in his and squeezing them gently.
"Thank you," I smiled. Guilt stabbed me immediately, but I managed to play it off cool. He still thought I didn't drink.
"Now, let's go," he let go of my hands, leading me through the aisles slowly, towards the stage.
"Ready to go, Blondie?" Came a shriek from the singer as soon as we reached them.
"Of course," I smirked back, just before stumbling back a bit, my smile disappearing, sweating instead and hoping Brian won't notice. Or at least, won't get what is really going on.
He did notice. Of course. Luckily, he thought I was just sick.
"You alright?" He whispered quietly so that the two others won't notice.
"Yeah, I'm good," I responded. I wasn't lying. I was actually better than good.
"Suddenly we heard a voice from the speakers on stage announcing the name 'Queen'.
"Let's rock it darlings," Fred exclaimed, and pulled Deaky closer to himself. "After you my dear," he pressed a kiss on his cheek and send him on to the stage, following after him.
Brian sent me a one last look with a smile and a wink before he jogged up on the stage behind the others. Once again, I was the last one to join them.

My gaze fell on a random flask of whiskey laying by the wall. It was still half full. Why not? In the last second, I grasped it, and while turning it upside down and gulping the liquid, I stumbled up on the stage.
I sat behind the drum set and took one more gulp from the bottle. Enjoying the taste of alcohol I nearly missed the start of the first song and had a hard time catching up. The sounds of the drum set were way too loud and I hardly heard the guitars or Fred singing. I didn't even try to listen to them, I kept on going with this one rhythm which came to mind as I didn't remember which song should be first. I couldn't keep my gaze from twitching down below the drum set at the bottle of whiskey, my palms sweating because of the desire to grasp it and take another sip.
Sooner than I expected, the song (third one was it? Or fourth? Or maybe fifth?) ended, as I recognized only from the crowd cheering more and the muted piercing sound stopping. I quickly lifted the drumsticks up from the instruments I was randomly hitting, immediately reaching down to the bottle. The world spun and I nearly fell from my stool. It was dark and my vision was blurry, I dropped my drumstick and now wasn't able to find them.
I drank from the bottle a bit more before getting down on my knees, desperately, but horridly slowly trying to find my damn drumsticks. Finally, I felt the cold wood in between my fingers from somewhere below the drums, but I realized that the guitars were playing again. I didn't know for how long already and didn't notice at all that they started. For the love of god, I couldn't recognize which song it was And couldn't hear the voice singing either. All the sounds joined together into one majestic senate of orchestra and choir.
I jumped up on my feet, my head running wild and eyes rolling at the back of my head. I stumbled forwards, trying to grasp my balance again, crashing into the drum set. I accidentally kicked the cymbals to the ground, and they scattered all over the stage. I hardly noticed it, but apparently it made noise loud enough to stop my band mates from playing.

Finally standing on my feet, I bent down to the bottle of whisky, downing the rest of it. When the last drop of alcohol slid down my throat, my arm fell down, the bottle hitting an edge of a drum and afterwards the sound of shattering glass filling my head.
I looked up, through the shadows and blinding lights saw three figures near me, standing still. With my fingers still wrapped around the broken piece of the glass bottle, I started to stumble towards the figures. Brian. Brian. I have to go to Brian.
The whole world was spinning, colors mixing together, and sounds overwhelming everything around. My mind was darkening and I had a hard time not to pass out.
I reached out my arms towards the tall person, desiring to feel the warmth of anther body hugging me, the soft lips on mine. I wanted to feel the taste of love which would make the world stop.
I smiled, but a flash of lights ran over his face, revealing his expression of horror, concern and panic. Why wasn't he smiling? I was smiling.

"B-Brian!" I mumbled out grasping his arm and pulling him into a hug. He pulled away, stepping back, but his gaze full of judgement still following me. I didn't understand what was wrong.
"Brian?" I let out a sigh, stepping towards him, but suddenly everything made a loop and my legs gave up underneath me. I was falling to the ground, my mind darkening and separating me from reality.

Hey guys,
This chapter is real short but I didn't want to make u wait even more for it- so here y have it as a Christmas present.
Oh and btw everyone go follow stanningqueen4life and dancing_deaky cause their stories are aMaZiNG