34

Freddie's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the kitchen table of our little hotel and I was shaking with rage.
From yesterday's evening, everything just kept on going worse.

First, we had to get Roger off the stage with making the smallest scene possible during it, despite being followed by news reporters and TV na swatches by thousands of eyes.
Because we played only half of the time we were supposed to, the main band had to come on the stage earlier than planned, without the needed preparation. Of course, they were seriously pissed, as well with the whole crew, as the manager explained to me by yelling at me with such rage that half of his saliva needed up spat on my face as soon as we crawled off the stage.
He explained to me very precisely that if this ever happened again, were out.
Now, Roger was still sleeping through his terrible hangover, because of which we even thought about calling an ambulance in the night, and the hotel management was out of bacon.
I couldn't imagine which could go even worse

"Freddie, everything is fine. Everything will be alright," Deaky, who as the only person who sat at the table with me and enjoyed his tea, tried to calm me down. I loved him, for gods sake I loved him so much, but if another stupid blabber similar to this one comes out of him, I swear I'm gonna kill a man.
"No! It's not," a shout escaped my lips. I inhaled deeply and tried to cool down. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, but it's not alright. It's a fucking problem."
He just looked into my eyes with that cute little smile of his on his pink cheeks and took my hand in his, squeezing it gently.
"Aw, my love, you stress so much. You don't have to! You don't have to at all! We're all with you in this. Me, Brian, and yes, even though he's hard to live with sometimes, Rog too. We're all in this together."
Even through my unwillingness, a smile spread on my lips.
"Alright. Thank you."
I leaned in and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.
"You know-"
Before I could finish my sentence, I heard footsteps coming from the hall. I turned around only to reveal a weak figure, hardly standing on its feet entering the kitchen.
It's hair was a mess, face pale with dark circles under eyes. Only the sight of it made my blood boil again.

"Fred-" I heard Deaky warning me from behind, but I ignored him.
"You fucking asshole, you motherfucking son of a bitch!" I yelled, jumping up on my feet, unable to find a slur which would appropriately describe my rage. "What the fuck was that? What the fucking hell did you think you were doing?! You bitch, What the fuck happened to your brain?!"
I saw him scowl with pain as he brought his hands up to his head, while he stood there in the doorframe shocked by my outburst. He must have had a terrible headache, but I didn't care. He deserved it. I was furious and I was letting it all out.
"Fred, can you please yell at me later in the day?" I hardly heard his weak voice, and it only made my anger rise. We had a concert to perform at tonight and if he doesn't get better I didn't see how he was able to sing or play.
"No, you bitch! You fucking deserve it, can't you see?! There are three other people relying on you, thousands of people watching, you can't just screw it up for everyone you selfish bastard!" I screeched, blood boiling in my veins, and I had to fold my fists tight so that I wouldn't jump at him and scratch his eyes out.
"Oh I know Fred! I'm not stupid!" He wailed in despair. "I know I deserve it!"
"Well of course you fucking do! When you know it so well then why the bloody fuck did you do it?"

He frowned and ignored my question. He shook off the shock from the attack of my words when he first entered the words, and now just passed by me, heading towards the table.
"Why did you do it Rog?" I repeated my question. "I think you drank enough in your life to know when it's too much alcohol to have! You could have just waited twenty bloody minutes, and then you could get fucked just as much as you wanted! Was it so hard to wait those few minutes?!"
"You don't fucking understand!" He finally couldn't keep on pretending he didn't hear me, and a shout escaped his lips. He gazed at me with a deadly stare, on which I answered with one of my own, and his cheeks were burning red with anger.
"Why wouldn't I understand? I think I perfectly understand that you're a fucking drunk wreck!" I screamed anything which came to mind first.
I saw how this offense stabbed him and he stood back in shock for a while, but his rage grew and replaced his wounded pride soon again.
"You know nothing Fred, you are no person to judge me! And what if I am?! What are you gonna do about it? Why do you even care so much?! It was one bloody show and it was me who embarrassed himself, not you and your proud Indian ass!"
"The management thought of kicking us out you asshole!" I shouted, my voice shaking.

The whole room went silent. Both Rog and Deaky stared at me in shock and horror. I didn't plan on telling it anyone, I didn't want to stress my band mates with this fact, but it just slipped right out of my mouth.

"What?" Deaky let out a shaky sigh.
"After the show, the manager came to me and said that if it ever happens again we're out," I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "You didn't embarrass only yourself Rog. You embarrassed all of us, you embarrassed the main act too, and the whole crew behind the show as well. This was our chance. This was the start of our career. In a year or two we could be here as the main act. I don't know if now after this scene it's possible. I told you Rog. I told you all so many times. That we couldn't afford to ruin it. We worked so hard for this. We all wanted this. Didn't you want this too? Didn't you like all the people watching us? Didn't you like giving them joy with our music? Isn't this what you fucking wanted?" All my anger was gone. I watched Rog, trying to find aswers, but he avoided my gaze and looked to the ground so I couldn't see his expression. I didn't understand. I thought we all wanted this. We all went after this. He wasn't so stupid to get drunk before the show on purpose, and certainly knew when it was enough alcohol. What happened?

I gazed at him and hoped he would say something. He didn't.
"You disappointed me Rog," I mumbled and turned around, stepping out of the room and leaving it behind my back silent.

Roger's P.O.V.

I sat there, frozen in shock and gazed after Freddie leaving. I had so many feelings mixing up in me I didn't know what I actually felt. Anger? Embarrassment? Shame? Guilt? Rage?
Freddie's words hurt me. I've heard lot of hurtful things from lot of different people but from him it just seemed to hurt the most. Perhaps it was because it came from the lips of an actual friend.
I couldn't believe he said something like this. I knew him for a long time and he wasn't like this. He was the energy and the happiness, the biggest dreamer of us all, but persuaded to go after his dreams and achieve them. He was the one who pushed us forward and always saw the good. He always believed un himself, and what was more important, he always believed in us too. I couldn't understand how could he just leave us like this.
Rage won from all the feelings.

I stood up and my chairs slid on the floor to behind.
"Where are you going?" Deaky, who still was sitting by the table asked quietly.
"Let me be," I mumbled and stepped quickly out of the room.
"Don't you want some coffee? It will sure make you feel better."
"I said let me be!" I shouted, leaving him behind. I knew he didn't deserve this, I knew was acting unfair towards him, but who gave a fuck anyways. I knew I didn't

I jogged upstairs and knocked in the first door in the aisle. My head was pounding as hell due to my hangover, but nausea, even though I was sure it will come at some time, hadn't came just yet, but I both ignored it.
"Bri? Are you there?" I yelled through the wall.
"Yeah. Come in," came his reply after a time long enough to start to worry what's wrong.

This is getting spicy
Btw any of u got that GOT reference?😏

Enjoy❤️