38

!Warning! Real cUtE shit content down there!👇👇👇

Brian's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, awakening into the new day. The morning sun was shining in the room through the blinders on the windows, drawing ornaments on the bedsheets. The whole room was filled with this cozy warm light, the early tiredness, happiness and love.
A smile spread on my lips and only grew, as I very carefully turned my head around. There, right next to me, the most beautiful person walking on earth was resting his head on the pillow. Roger's golden locks were thrown all over the place, glistening in the sunlight, his soft skin was glowing. Through the thick long lashes of his, he watched me with nearly closed eyes, a smirk playing on his lips.
"Good morning love," I whispered, pressing a kiss on his forehead.
"Morning," his voice, raspier than usually, lazily replied, as he, blushing, cowered deeper into the blanket.
"Isn't it time to get up?" I asked, giggling over his cuteness, stroking his hair.
"No," he shook his head, diving deeper and deeper into the bed, hiding his face.
"I think it is."
"No."
"Oh Roggie," I couldn't help but laugh. I wrapped my hands around him. "Do you want to cuddle for a while instead?"
"Yes please," his cheeks appeared again in between the sheets, smiling and blushing. He looked so adorable, it nearly made my heart melt.
"Alright," I nodded, kissing him in his beautiful hair. "But through how much I'd love to, just for a while. Then we have to get up."
He just groaned unwillingly as a response, burying his face into my chest.
I hugged him, closing my eyes and just enjoying the moment. The warmth of his body was sinking into mine. I felt him breathe in my arms, felt his calm heartbeat.

"I love you so much," came from him suddenly, muffled, as he pressed his cheeks against me as if he was afraid of losing me.
"I love you so much, that I would rip all the stars down from the sky and give them to you," I smiled.
"How many stars are there in the sky?"
"Well-" I thought for a second.
"Okay, stop right there. I just realized I don't want to hear any smart science shit this early in the morning," he interrupted me before I could continue, and I bursted into laughter.
"Alright, I won't be bothering you then," I said, chuckling. "But just so you know, it's a lot."
"Hm," Roger adjusted his position so that he was laying on his back, staring in the ceiling, his head placed on my chest. I was mindlessly playing with the beautiful hair of his on between my fingers.
"You still can't beat me," the drummer continued. "I would destroy every single car in the whole world, if you'd tell me to."
"Oh my god, Rog," I gasped. "This is a very dangerous zone of love."
"Of course I know. Cause you're the only thing I need to live," he smiled, kissing me on my cheek.
"You are for me too," I replied, kissing him on the lips.

"But now, it's time to get up," I announced after we pulled away.
"No! Not yet!" Roger groaned immediately, covering under the blankets.
"Oh, come on, my love," I chuckled, sitting upright and hanging my legs down from the edge of the bed. "Fred and Deaky are for sure already waiting for us. And Fred must have already found us something to work on, like he always does."
"I don't want to go yet," the blonde kept on refusing. "Can't we just stay in bed all day?"
I stood up, leaning back to him for a split second, to place a quick peck on his forehead, before stepping away from the bed into the bathroom.
"When we get back from the tour, you will move in with me. And then, we can have as many cuddling days as we want. Just not today," I called after him with a wide smile and blush on my cheeks.

Closing the door behind me, I quickly took my night clothing off and jumped into the shower. I turned on the cold water, And let it wash all over my body, even my hair.
Today, I felt somehow different, somehow better. Something was different today. What only could it be? I let it out of my mind and stopped worrying about it.
Instead I ran my hands a few times through my hair, eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of the cold liquid running down my body.
We couldn't afford to waste water, so after a while I stopped the tap and climbed out of the shower again. It was meant to only wake me up anyways.