11

Roger's P.O.V.

With the directions she gave me in between kisses, I drove to her flat, finally getting in, slamming to door behind and not having to worry about anything else than us. I didn't wait for a thing, and as soon as we got inside, I let all my hunger and need out, throwing her on the couch in her living room, kissing her, sticking my tongue in her mouth to dance with hers. Her lips felt so sweet, her skin was so hot and soft, making shivers run down my spine as soon as I touched it.
I moved down, biting on her neck, one hand behind her head, other one slowly sliding up her inner thigh, making its way under her skirt. I could feel her shivering very slightly with excitement, stretching lustily, the silent moans which escaped her lips heating me up, making my heart beat faster.
Opening her blouse button by button I made my way down slowly, leaving a trail of wet kisses and hickeys behind me, her running her hand through my hair, panting lightly.

I pulled away for a split second, throwing away her blouse, and because her hands started to pull up my shirt, I took it off as well.
I returned to her, pushing my lips against hers roughly, when out of the sudden, a loud crash of the front door interrupted me. I shot straight up, being offered a view on her shocked and terrified expression, but before I could react anyhow, a young man slammed the door to the living room open, stepping in, just to find me sitting half naked on a half naked girl.
Shit.

"You fucking cock!" He screamed, voice jumping, throwing his fist in my face. "You're fucking my girlfriend, piece of shit!"
I, totally startled by what just happened, didn't move anyhow, so his punch swept me down to the ground. From a further distance I could hear the chick, Nikol, shriek, before pain filled my head and vision started to darken. I quickly jumped up on my trembling feet, trying to concentrate on the blurry figure of that dick attacking me.
So naughty Nikol had a boyfriend, and wanted to try a different taste, a one night stand- me. Well she didn't tell me, and that's what I really didn't like.

"Your girlfriend is a hoe," I mumbled, my head spinning as mad.
"What are you doing here?! I didn't know you were coming!" Nicole started stuttering panicky, grasping her blouse, putting it on quickly.
"Shut your balls, dickhead," he clearly ignored her, slamming me another punch in the face, and as I bent down from the pain, another one came- an elbow in my back.
I winced in pain, stumbling in a spasm to the spot my clothing laid on the ground, grabbing it and galloping out off the opened door. I ran down the stairs in front of the main door, pulling my shirt over my head, pain running through my whole body. I was reaching my van quickly, but I could hear the guy following me as well.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me backwards, the fabric , choking me around my neck. He swept me to the cold, wet ground, kicking into my stomach, causing me to curl up and cry out desperately, my stomach making a big loop.
"Stop it! Stop! You're gonna kill him!" I heard Nicole's scream from the front door, but unfortunately, it didn't had any effect on her raging boyfriend.
"Don't you dare snogging my girl ever again, you cock!" He spit into my face before giving me another kick in the stomach.
I groaned, tears forming in my eyes, gasping for air as I couldn't get any in my lungs and trying to not throw up on my shirt.
"Get yourself a hoe! And pay for her!" He shouted as crazy, clenched his fist to stick it in my face once again. Before he could reach me, with all my remaining strength, I rolled over, clawing up on my legs, falling the few steps to my van.
I ripped the front door open, jumping in, slamming it shut behind me, right in front of his fingers. Blood pounding in my head and pain holding my body and mind in spasm, I with panic quickly started the engine, and motor roaring, I speeded up, rushing out of the street as soon as possible.

I raced madly through the many streets and aisles of London before I calmed down enough to stop, sure, that I'm safe. Immediately, i burst into tears, shaking uncontrollably with all the exhaustion. Tears were rolling down my cheeks in waves and I couldn't stop them, I was wailing- not only because of the pain which was so awful I was nearly passing out, but also over myself- how sad is it to look at me, how desperate I am, what a fucking piece of useless worthless shit I am.
I can't do nothing right. I keep on messing up my life, anything do, I just keep on getting into bigger and bigger trouble. It seems as if I can never make the right decision. I always choose the wrong answer and it ends up in a disaster. More- not only for me, but also for people around me.