24

Brian's P.O.V.

I was caught up in a completely different world, totally zoned out. If I would get ran by a car now, I wouldn't even notice. I nearly didn't feel my legs or arms, I just instinctively kept on placing one foot in front of the other, walking towards a destination I forgot long time ago.
I was finishing the sixth can of beer, stumbling down t empty London street, until finally, at the end of the road, I saw a house with its widows lightened up. Through my brain overwhelmed by alcohol, I recognized it as Roger's flat. Roger. Yeah, Roger was a good person to go to. Why not?

I kept on dragging my exhausted body forward, towards the light shining at the end of he street, getting a little close with every of my small steps.
I saw a dark figure at the furthest end of the aisle. Narrowing my tired eyes, I saw it was accompanied by bunch of others, all slowly walking on the same side of the pavement, in the other direction. As they got closer, I noticed they were a group of young men, eyes opened wide, glitching, and dark bags under them. Their faces were grey, shadows over their cheekbones, their whole bodies way too high and slender, skin hanging from their arms and shoulders. Their movement was weird and gave me creeps. Their figures were deformed and hunched, slithering towards me as a bunch of monsters.
I started shivering, my eyes wide, staring at them. The desperate need to run away, as I was terrified from those apparitions, was eating me from inside, but I couldn't stop myself from stepping forwards.

They got closer, only few meters that I could see their faces. Well only when they were there. They kept on glitching. Once, Thais faces- eyes, noses, mouths- were there, but second, they weren't. They were staring at me, watching me as if they could see right inside of me, weird expressions on eyes.
They were passing by me. They smelled weird. The world started spinning and for a split second, I thought of the possibility that I might never make it to Roger's house.

I was grasped by my wrist by a cold hand, by one of the demons. I let out a loud hysteric shriek, jumping back in shock, knees shaking in horror. I wanted to rip my hand away, but I was too weak, and it held me tight.
"Hi," it whispered right into my ear, as it pulled me closer, with the other claw of its, swiping my hair out of my face. Its eyes were too close to mine, I could feel it's rotten breath on me.
"I know you," it said silently, watching me and studying me closely. I barely stood on my feet. I just kept on staring into its face, watching its extended pupils.
"Do you know me?"
Did it want a response from me? What even was it that it was asking?
My heart was beating heavily, I could hear the blood pounding in my head.
"You don't have to."
It's swollen lips brushed against mine, softly, but sending and electric shock through my whole body, causing me to jerk myself, wake up from a trance. I shrieked, making a single step behind, before I was stopped by a figure from behind.

"Don't run away curly," it whispered softly, grasping my hair from both sides of my head. " I noticed you once with blonde princess you know? I had him. He was good," it smirked, giggling heavily. What was it talking about?
"Now Im in a mood for you."
He kept on leaning in, still closer and closer.
I started to shiver uncontrollably, my knees venting underneath me, legs going to give up any second. I was becoming nauseous, and cold sweat covered me from head to toe.
But this this thing still kept on creeping closer, it's lips widening.
Good god, lord, save me. I don't want to be here. I want to go away.
My eyes were rolling at the back of my head, senses numb.
Good lord, please help me. Help me. Get me out of here. Now. Please. Please. Get me away.

Roger's P.O.V.

I don't know what was it that made me go out to the window and loon out on the street. It was late in night, the day as over and I was just going to my session of eating, drinking and then sleeping by the TV. But something, paranoia perhaps, told me to go out and look out into the night once again.
I flew over the street with my gaze quickly, frowning, not spotting anything suspicious at first.
When I wanted to turn away, and get finally on the couch, I stopped, a bunch of figures at my side of the pavement, just few meters away, caught my eye. I couldn't see their faces, or anything spectacular, but obviously, there was a group and then a single different person. They were passing by each other, but then, out of the blue, the stumbling single person was stopped by one from the group. Suddenly, he was grasped by two others from the back. That was when I became suspicious, heart rate speeded up, and adrenaline pored in my veins.
It was not like I recognized any of those guys, and I didn't really want to go up there and get beat up, but I still was prepared if anything went wrong, and the man really needed my help.

The guy holding the other one, leaned in, close, uncomfortably close. Could it be- oh god. It was him. The same guy who stopped me. Whoever was this guy, I was really sorry for him. But there was no way I was going to go out there. My knees getting weak, shaking, I was hardly stopping my need to reach out to the door and check if the door is locked properly.
I couldn't keep my eyes of the scene. I tried hard to see more, to see the poor man's face, but it was dark. I briskly moved to a different window, to get a better view. I did. I recognized his face. It was Brian.

I froze in shock, cold sweat pouring from me in a second. I got absolutely terrified, caught in such horror I haven't been in my whole life. Then, all those fearful, scared, terrified emotions turned into anger. Such rage, blood literally boiling in my veins, heart beating fast and blood pounding in my head. My thinking was totally blacked out, I was shaking in fury, so much anger, that I though it would rip me apart. Those guys hurt me. A lot. But I was a person, and I had my pride. I wasn't going to get broken by some dickheads. I wanted to get my revenge, make them see they didn't break me. And the image of them doing something to Brian made me absolutely, completely, madly furious. I would never, and I mean never, never ever in this whole fucking world, allow that.

I grabbed the first thing I found, which happened to be my drumsticks, and ripped my front door open.
"Hey!"

Brian's P.O.V.

"Hey!" Came a sudden shout, as a reply from the heavens, the thing in front of me being hit by a flying- was it a drumstick?- object, which missed me by just millimeters, but still, I didn't move a slightest bit. The creature, winced in pain, grasping his head, stumbling a bit away from me.
Another object flew through air right next to me, hitting a figure behind me. Suddenly, I was free. No hands were grasping me anymore. But I just stood there, blinking confusedly, staring around, shaking.
"Get the fuck away from him, now!" The voice roared. God is that you?
I narrowed my eyes, desperately trying to see more than blurry mess and golden sparkles reflecting in the light of street lamps.

"What the fuck are you doing princess," the demon scowled, bending over in pain. The angel with shining golden hair came up to him without hesitation, punching him with incredible strength in the jaw, sending him to the ground. The other demons tried to take him over, but he pushed them all away.
"Leave now, and never come back, or I'll shove this all the way up your King's ass!" He exclaimed, holding another drumstick as a weapon.

"You were good Blondie," the main creature spat on his face. "I love your taste."
After him they all crawled and stumbled away, quickly disappearing behind the edge of the street.
With that, my legs finally gave up under me, and I fell to the ground, throwing up at the grass around along with that.

"My god Brian! Are you alright?!" The angel bent down to me immediately, taking me by my shoulders.
"Roger?" I frowned. "Y-you're an an-angel?"
"Oh god Bri," he sighed with a sad smirk. "You're totally wasted."
He helped me to get up, making sure I won't fall and leading me to his flat.
"Let's get you inside."

Shoutout to stanningqueen4life because she is literally perfect, she is so supporting, thank u so much ❤️ go read her stories now, they're amazing