10

Roger's P.O.V.

After I dropped off Brian at his place, I headed back to the club we were performing at earlier, because I realized that I've forgotten my drumsticks there. I could feel my mind getting just a little clumsy, but not enough for me to not be able to drive. We finished the Freddie's bottle of vine after the gig, me ending up having the most of it, and as it seemed now, maybe with that vodka shot it did have some kind of effect on me. I was just going to get my drumsticks and get to sleep, hopefully there will be no hangover tomorrow.
I pulled over by the club, and got out of the car, searching through the bar quickly. Luckily, I found them soon enough and started returning to the van.
When I got outside, I could see a figure leaning against the car in the dark, waiting probably on me. As I got closer I recognized the girl as the bartender from yesterday night.
"Hey, beautiful," I approached her, digging my hand into pocket.
"Hi," she parted her red lips into a smile, looking at me, with a spark in her eyes.
"I recognized your van," she explained.
"Oh," I nodded throwing the drumsticks in the car through the opened window. My mood was changing from second to second- first I wanted to fuck off the whole world and just get to bed already, and the second, I wanted to make out with this girl, take her home and have fun tonight, and then back to the 'fuck of world'.

"And I heard you play. You were amazing," she added before I could ask anything. "You know I thought about yesterday."
She stepped closer to me, looking into the ground. I inhaled the smell of her sweet perfume, took her hands in mine, squeezing them tightly, to make the impression as if I cared about what she was going to say. I only cared if she said she wants to bang, otherwise, I don't give a shit.
"And?" I asked quietly brushing a single strand of hair out of her face. Brian. Ugh, those stupid dark hair of hers again.
"I..." she looked up, her big bright eyes staring into mine. "I think I've made a mistake."
I waited for no more, placed a hand behind her neck, pushing her face against mine as I pressed my lips onto hers, familiar ones, and stuck my tongue into her mouth. Startled, she stumbled a step back, but immediately kissed back. The specific taste of her lips, the warmth and the feel of them was completely new, not wore off, and filled my whole body with excitement, making me hungry for more.
I slid my hand down to her waist, turning her around and pushing her against the car, blocking her way out with my knee in between her legs and my hand placed on the car next to her head. She grabbed my chin with her palms, pulling away slightly, licking my lips on the way.
"Let's take this to my place," she whispered, panting lightly, into my ear.
I placed a long kiss on her neck, right under her ear, before pulling away unwillingly and swinging the front passenger door open for her.

Fred's P.O.V.

I poured the tea in two separate cups, returning with them into the living room, only to find Deaky peacefully sleeping on the couch. I couldn't help but smile. His brown hair were thrown all over, snoring quietly, his face had an loose expression of satisfaction and relax. Now, when he couldn't notice that I was looking, I could examine him further more, admiring his cuteness and pureness, amazing me even more than always.
With a quiet sigh, I sat into my red silk chair,  placed right next to the couch, putting one of the cups away, sipping from the other, the warmth spilling down my throat. I couldn't take my eyes of the boy sleeping, his silent breath calming me down. Now, he finally seemed happy, the way I haven't saw him for a long time. I could feel when someone was suffering from something, on Deaky even more clearly. He was worrying about something, and he needed help, which he would however never ask for. That boy is too humble than to do that. But I was here for him- willing to do anything, anything in the entire world to make him happy.

My gaze fell at the photograph on the small desk in front of the sofa, the only photograph framed in this flat. It was a photo from a new year celebration, me and my girlfriend Mary kissing in a photo booth. When we took it, everything was fine. We were in relationship for only few month and we were madly in love and happy. But now, when I looked at this picture, it called out weird feelings in me which were disturbing me. For some reason, I felt sad and guilty, as if I did something wrong- even though I didn't.

I couldn't take it anymore. I put the cup in my hands away, the tea spilling over the top, taking the frame with the photograph instead, opening it as I was standing up and heading into my bedroom. I searched in the cupboards and between books for that one specific photo. After a while I finally found it. It was a picture taken on the day of Queen's first band practice all together. Brian had a camera with him, and he wanted to test the film. We made four photos, one to each member.
I put the photograph of me and Mary away, at the bottom of a cupboard, to prevent Mary's eyes staring at me angrily, and replaced it with the Queen one.
All our faces in the pictures were smiling so bright, overfilled by joy, happiness and excitement. It was the day when history was made
A smile crept on my lips.
I returned back to the living room to the presence of stop sleeping John, and made comfortable on the chair. Sipping slowly from the warm tea I moved my gaze from the photo of our band to Deakys peaceful face, slowly but surely falling into the dreamworld too.

Brian's P.O.V.

My horrified shriek cut through the silence and dark of the winter night. I shot up, jumping out of the bed, catching my breath and shaking uncontrollably. Stumbling down the aisle heading to the living room of my flat, I started furiously ripping my shirt over my head, the touch of its material on my skin tying me up, prisoning me, pushing the air out of my lungs. I couldn't stop gasping and shrieking desperately, as a madman, throwing my night clothes, which kept on choking me, off me, hoping that I would sweep the clear memory of my tonight's dream away with them as well.
I quickly changed into outdoor clothes and in a matter Of minutes, rushed out of my flat with a guitar in my hand.
I felt as if I could breathe again properly only when I got out on the street.
With my acoustic guitar in it's leather case on my bag, I walked for a long time through many quiet streets of midnight London, getting further and further away from my flat until I saw the sun slowly going up over the rooftops- only then I turned around and walked back to my apartment.
I reached the spot I always settled at and played in the early mornings, only few blocks away from my place, and again- settled down on a chair, got my guitar out and started playing.

I was playing simply just for myself. I didn't try so hard, didn't sing loud enough, just did it that way so I would make myself happy. Even though, after a few songs I saw few people stopping and turning their heads towards me, smiles spreading on their faces. I loved when I could make their day better. I could hear some people clapping and laughing, singing along, and with that, and the golden sunrise, my mind was clearing up and mood rapidly improving.
After I played the final song and started clearing the instrument back into its case, people started to leave. Except for this one girl with beautiful blonde locks and green eyes, smiling at me, me flashing a smile back at her. I've seen her many times before, as she appeared to be at every of my morning 'performances'. Usually, at the end, she would smile and nod at me before leaving, but today, she slowly walked up to me.

"I just wanted to say hello," she explained, running her fingers through her hair. "You play beautifully. You make my day better."
I stood up, looking down at her, smiling, very pleased by her comment.
"Thank you. I'm glad I can achieve that."
She looked to the ground shyly. Her presence felt so calming, I didn't want her to go away so soon, I wanted to get to know her a bit, as she seemed as a very interesting person.
"I've noticed you before. How come you are up so early?" I asked quickly, hoping I won't sound impolite.
She looked up in my eyes, get face giving out such a pure and innocence expressions.

"Oh, I can't sleep," she explained quietly.
"Oh really?" I was surprised, raising my eyebrows, a flick of hope lighting inside of me, that there would be someone else out there struggling the same as me.
"Nightmares," she shrugged her shoulders.
"You won't believe it! The exact same is happening to me! That's why I always play here so early," I threw my guitar over my back, grinning with childish happiness.
"Seriously?" Her eyes lit up. "My god I'm glad I'm not alone. I usually go for walks. That sometimes helps. But the main thing is you, and your performance."
Her compliment warmed my heart again and drew a smile on my face.
"What's your name?" I asked her.
"Esther."
"I'm Brian," I shook her hand with incredibly soft skin. As she came closer, I could feel her lovely scent, the beautiful color of her eyes. "So, my sweet Esther," I said half jokingly, so that I wouldn't be going too fast on her. "Would you like to go on a walk with me?"
"Like... right now?" She stuttered shockingly.
"Yes, right now."
She blushed and looked down.
"Sure."

Hello guys
Don't worry- it is really a maylor fanfic lol

(The pic doesn't fit the plot but ur welcome, u had to see it 😆)