18

Freddie's P.O.V.

The minute he stepped into the door, holding her hand, such a stupid smile on his face, I knew this couldn't go on.

"Brian?" I asked him coldly, hardly holding my resentment back.
"Yes?"
"Can I talk to you in private?"
"Yeah, sure," he nodded, raising his eyebrows in confusion as he seemed to have no idea what was going on. I stepped out of the room, and waited outside by the wall while he followed me.

"Are you being serious? Did you really had to?!" I spat at him as soon as he reached me.
"What? What are you talking about?" He frowned.
"Jesus," I rolled my eyes with a sigh at him. "Taking Esther to the studio! Two days in a row!"
"What's wrong about it?"
"I don't know, maybe recording an album is only a band thing? And you didn't even ask us? Maybe that?"
"Hey, Fred, back up," he stood up against me, offended by my angry tone and comments. "I didn't know you didn't want her here! You could have just said that! And she doesn't hinder or anything!"
"We simply just don't want her here!"
"Just like that? No reason? She's not an object, she's a person and she wanted to be here. And by 'we' you need man you and Rog?"
"Yeah she's a person, but this is our band. And yes I do mean me and Rog."
"I wanted her here too and I am a part of the band. What do you two have against her? She has nothing to do with you, it's on whatever I love or not. And I do," he waved his hands in air, becoming furious, redness coming up to his face.
"Well trust me, I would be really glad if she didn't have anything to do with me, but when you keep on dragging her around everywhere with you, I somehow can't avoid it," I spat back, folding my arms.
"Well today, she's staying," he retorted, not getting off his ground.
"I'm not recording a thing," I yelled out in my fury, even when I knew I was making a scene, I didn't care. I meant it seriously, unless she left, I wasn't willing to sing or play a slightest bit.
"Come on, Fred, grow up! Deal with it. She's not leaving today!"
"I said I'm not recording a thing until she leaves!" I basically screamed in his face.
"Go with it! She's not leaving today! Just today! Do you really have to make such a scene?" He shouted back, threw all of his holding back in the air.
"Yes!"
"You're a fucking child Fred! And a bastard!"
"Then deal with it!" I screeched in his face, turning around on my feet, storming back into the recording studio, seeing blood of the rage I was in.
"Come on Fred! Stop it!" Brian yelled as he followed after me, stomping loudly.
"No!" I ignored the shocked faces of all the others, who heard our whole argument, as I entered the room in front of the recording booth, and threw myself on the couch.
"Fred! Come and record! Don't be a child!" Brian stood above me, hands folded, lightings shooting out of his eyes.
"No!"
"I will just leave," Esther offered as she reached for her coat, getting up from the sofa.
"No," Brian stopped her sharply. "You're staying here."
"But when I hinder so much, it's better for me to just go."
"The lady wants to go, let her go Brian," I teased him meanly.
"Shut up!" He screamed at me. "I'm not driving you," he retorted to Esther.
"Well I'm not recording," I repeated stubbornly, diving into the sofa.
"Fine!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in air, his patience finally going out.

"Wow," Roger let out a breath he had been holding the whole time.
"You shut up as well!" Brian yelled in his face, still in fury, as he stepped past him, rushing into the recording booth, preparing his guitar hastily.
The blonde send me a surprised, admiring look, as he followed Brian into the booth. Today, even Deaky didn't waste time with making up apologies from Esther, and with a slight smirk he sent me, went in after the two chaps as well.

To be honest, just sitting  and watching them did get boring after a while. An awkward silence grew many times between me and Brian's girlfriend, but I dared not to say a word and achieved that, as she didn't ask me either. Luckily, because of my absence, they were recording only Brian's solo guitar parts, and were done quite early, right at the lunch time.