44

Hey guys, before we start- some crackhead news!
Me and stanningqueen4life have made a shared account- queenoncracand we're actually writing a fanfic together FULL CRACKHEAD MODE. I'm tellin you, it's probably the most ridiculous ffc you'll ever read- so if u wanna just read something crazy n goofy and laugh a lil, check out 'HOLY BRIBLE' by queenoncrack
Thanks! Now enjoy ;)

Brian's P.O.V.

I stared at the world around me through a shot of vodka, wondering what the hell is going on with my life.

All the first emotions I could have felt have already drowned in alcohol, been swept away and forgotten. Now I desperately tried to look at things which were happing from a strictly rational view. But the enormous dark heavy wave of depression kept on crawling back up on me, so guess I was lying to myself about not hurting anymore. Seemed that I needed few more shots to really achieve the zen mood I wanted.
I just wanted to forget, push restart, start everything over. Not be forced do deal with this.
But unfortunately, I'll have to do so eventually. I'll have to deal with it. Because I care. And I love.
Eventually.
But not today.

"One more shot of vodka please," I called out to the bartender.
"For me too," an unknown female voice came from behind, catching me unprepared just seconds before the woman which it belonged to, threw herself at the barstool next to me. She laid her head on the counter, mumbling curses silently along the way.
Soon enough the barman slid both of our shots towards us across the counter, and the alcohol burning its way down my throat, for unknown reason, gave me the kick to speak to this lady.

"Hey, are you alright?" I spoke up, turning towards her.
She lifted her head up from the wooden desk, giving me an empty exhausted look, not even trying to smile. That somehow amazed me. She was clearly in a bad mood and she didn't care about the society enough to smile and pretend as if she was fine, as most of the people would.
"After few of those I will be," she picked up the glass, nodding towards it before gulping it down.
I couldn't help but smirk and snicker dryly.
"Same here."
"Hey!" She shouted out to the bartender. "Two more shots here please."
She went on with quiet curses while holding her face in hands and running her hands through her short hair.
"Boyfriend?" I blurted out when I heard one outstanding curse from her.
"Yeah," she faced me, leaning her elbow against the counter. "He's a morherfucking bitch."
"What did he do?" I asked, grasping the glass the bartender just served me.
"You won't believe it- I caught him kissing another girl!"
"Ow, that bastard," groaned, sipping from my drink.
"Yeah! That ass! I just went out of our house, and there he was! Right in front of the front door, in the car with some slut, sucking her face off! He could barely keep his hands of her! What the fuck did he think he was doing? And why? Why the hell?!" She exclaimed in rage.
"No fucking idea, that prick," I muttered. "What did you do?"
"What could I do? I ripped his door open, granted him a slap and now I'm here. Getting drunk so that I can forget. What a wonderful life I'm living huh?" She snorted, burying her nose in her glass.
I scoffed, raising my glass for a cheer. "Hear that."

"Why are you here?" She asked after downing her drink.
"Boyfriend," I murmured in response. Just in the corner of my eye I could see how she raised her eyebrows in surprise over this one word. But I didn't care anymore. There were much more important things on my mind right now.
"And What did you do?" she repeated my question from just few minutes ago.
"I slapped him. And now I'm here. Getting drunk so that I can forget. What a wonderful life I'm living huh?"
The woman let out a short laugh.