" By the way, I've been dying to know. Who's the man? Is he a basketball player? Is he popular?" 

Ichika's excitement seeps through. Her energetic nature forces you to smile and feel better. 

You let out a sigh, exhausted after everything that has happened. " He's a V-league player." you reply in an unenthusiastic manner.

" V-league? What's that?" Her face looks more curious than before. 

" Volleyball league. He's a professional volleyball player" you sadly look down, recalling your attitude towards Ushijima earlier. 

" Ah! no wonder he said he won the game against Canada!" She cups your hands into hers and wiggles it happily, she reminds you of a child, and that makes you laugh a little.

" What's his name? I'm dying to know!" She pleads with her hands in a praying position.

" His name is Ushijima Wakatoshi" you smile, hearing his name come out from your mouth made you feel relieved in a weird way.

" Ushijima Wakatoshi? You mean the handsome guy we saw on a billboard poster last week?! " Her eyes open wide in disbelief. She covers her mouth, still processing the information.

" Yo- you mean my father's favorite volleyball player is your boyfriend??!" she slowly shakes her head in shock.

You nod your head slowly while your eyebrow furrows at her random comment. " I guess?" you chuckle.

You check your watch, the dinner celebration is in an hour so you immediately wonder why Ushijima hasn't contacted you yet.

You let out another harsh sigh. As expected, he can't come.

" f/n. Don't look depressed, you've finally graduated." Your head quickly turns to the direction of the familiar voice. 

Your eyes widen at the sight of Ushijima, fully dressed up in a suit. His rolex watch peeks out from his left sleeve while his right hand holds a beautiful bouquet of pink lilies. Your hand subconsciously covers your mouth in shock. 

" oshi?!!" As soon as your call out his nickname, Yua and a lovely lady pops out from behind him. 

" Tada!" Imitating a magician, Yua holds her arms in front of her, like she was showing you a surprise gift, and the surprise gift is herself.

" Yua-nesan?A-Aki?!" fully grown up, Aki stares into your eyes and smiles at you from ear to ear. Her olive-brown hair has grown longer, her pale skin got a little tanner and her height almost matches Ushijima's. Aki has now turned into a full grown woman. Her body compliments the cute white dress she's wearing.

" f/n-nesan!" She immediately wraps her arms around you. You get a whiff of her sweet perfume. 

" It's been a while! I've missed you. Did we get you?" Aki grins as he wiggles her brows up and down. You look at her in confusion. Ushijima presses his lips together in an attempt to stop himself from smiling.

" H-huh?" you ask.

" We totally pulled off a great prank Oshi!" Aki cheers in English, she pulls out a fist for a fist bump. Ushijima looks away and bumps his sister's fist.

Ahhh

You laugh inside. So this has been a prank all along?

" Don't underestimate a lady who's studied English for two years!" You flick Aki's forehead with your fingers and lightly punch Ushijima on the stomach.

" Ah. I'm sorry I'm sorry!" she covers her forehead in response. 

" You think I wouldn't attend my girlfriend's graduation?" Ushijima wraps his arm around yours while handing out your favorite bouquet of flowers.