•ɪɪ

You looked up at the tall, olive green-haired boy and realized he was a part of the team who beat Oikawa's team, the team of your current ex.

"What?" you asked him with your shaky voice. His intense stare made you somewhat uncomfortable, especially since you two don't even know each other.

"I believe I've seen you somewhere." His deep voice was not what you expected. He had a stoic expression on his face, which pissed you off for some odd reason. Having no clue what the guy in front of you was talking about, you stared at him in confusion.

"You are Oikawa Tooru's girlfriend, correct?" Your mouth opened slightly in shock.

'How the hell does he know?'

"Uhm... you're correct," you replied with uncertainty. Although you quickly realized that you had just broken up with your 'so-called boyfriend' a few minutes earlier. You opened your mouth to correct yourself but the strange guy immediately cut you off.

"It's no use crying for a game he lost." You furrowed your eyebrows at his response. His voice had no emotion in it at all. It was as if he was some robot programmed to say the statement that pissed you off

"Eh? What are you blabbering about?" You asked seriously.

"Your boyfriend clearly had to master his sets more. His team isn't even close to beating us. We're a powerhouse school, after all," he continued. Whatever he was blabbering about, you had enough of it.

"Argh! First of all, I don't give two shits about volleyball right now! Second of all Oikawa is not my boyfriend anymore. I just broke up with him five minutes ago. You think I cried because they lost? No! Your spikes were clearly beyond them so I never thought they were gonna win."

"N-no, I mean... I--ugh!" You plunged down, covering your face once again in deep shame. You didn't mean to sound like an unsupportive girlfriend, but then again, you weren't Oikawa's girlfriend anymore. You felt confused as you lost your composure in front of a stranger. Your face heated up as you realized that your voice almost echoed throughout the hallway, making people stare at you in shock.

"You are rather boisterous and quite frankly, unstable. I find you interesting." The stranger's tone still had no hint of emotion or interest. Which made you wonder if he really meant what he said. You gave up and sat back down with your head looking down on the ground.

"You don't care about volleyball? Yet you still came to watch your ex-boyfriend play." Your eyes teared up once you heard his response. It's not that you don't like volleyball, it's that Oikawa chose volleyball over you. All the insecurities you desperately pushed down resurfaced again.

"I guess you broke up with him because of volleyball, correct?" asked the guy who hadn't even given their name yet.

"Here's one thing I want you to remember, never stand against people who are passionate about something. It's clearly their number one priority. Guys like Oikawa and I have already thought of our future. I believe it's up to you to support him or selfishly choose yourself. And I guess you chose the latter." His words cut deep as if he had jabbed a sharp knife down your chest.

'How can this stranger, whom I've only met five minutes ago, talk to me like he knows me?' you defended yourself. But deep inside, you knew he was right, and you had chosen to ignore it.

"I know. Please just shut up because I already know. That's why I chose to break up with him! I never wanted to stand against his dreams. I just... thought he'd pay more attention to me. I'm selfish... and I hate that about myself" you pleaded, tears began streaming down your face.