XXX

Two months has passed since the final exams of the first semester. Summer vacation went by quickly like a timer, you and Ushijima tried to spend time during the vacation however, his schedule filled with training and practices limited him from doing so. You and Ushijima promised to find time to visit Sendai but the promise seems to fade away as the weeks go by. 

September has arrived. Finally, the second semester begins. You don't even recall how many months it has been since you and your boyfriend started dating, all that matters was that both of you stayed strong during each other's tough times. 

You sit in your room, doing your homework. Even though it was the morning on a Saturday, the stack of books on your desk forced you to finish your summer homework before the second semester starts. You hear a notification coming from your phone. Your eyes remain on your book while your hand reaches to grab it.

Sendai? Today? I finally have a day off. Training was tough (;⌣̀_⌣́)

Your eyes widen at your boyfriend's message. Your fingers quickly tap your phone screen, replying to him as fast as the flash. 

Really? that's great! I'll tell mom. See you at 11? 

You reply, seconds after your fingers tapped the send button your legs moved like flimsy twigs trying to prepare your outfit and items. You shower after doing so and told your mother about today. She reluctantly agreed but in the end, she said yes and smiled after you told her. 

Meet me at the station. Love you.

Ushijima replies back after an hour, most likely preparing for the trip too. As promised, you take yourself to the station at the said time. You see a handsome man sitting on a bench outside the station, on his phone with earbuds in. Your lips form a smile as your legs quickly run towards him. 

"Wakatoshi!" You call out, Ushijima swiftly takes his earbuds out and looks up to see you. A smile is formed on his face as soon as he sees your beautiful h/c hair. He stands up to hug you tightly, a whiff of his usual lavender scent enters your nose. " I've missed you" He announces. His hand stroking your head. 

Ushijima's outfit had you feeling giggly and giddy. His masculine body was covered in a beige, comfortable looking sweater. The sweater hid underneath a black jean jacket. His black pants covered his legs while a pair of beige Timberlands matched his black-beige outfit. It was definitely a perfect autumn-boyfriend look. You, on the other hand, had put on a long knee-length gray coat and underneath is a black long sleeve shirt. The long sleeve was tucked in your denim jeans, a gucci belt secured both shirt and pants together. You wore your black shiny combat boots to match the fit.

" Sorry. Yua can't drive us to Sendai" Ushijima breaks apart from the hug. You shake your head, understanding the situation. "It's alright" you reassure him. The two of you began boarding the bullet train to Sendai.

The painful one hour ride had you and Ushijima sleeping during the whole thing with your head on top of his shoulder. Luckily, the loud announcement woke the two of you. The lady announced that the train had finally arrived at Sendai station. The two of you step out the train, hands intertwined together. You look around as more people rush towards the train.

Ushijima takes out the piece of paper your dad had given to him months ago. On it was his father's address. He takes the time to read it, only to get confused at the piece of paper. "What's up?" you ask, not realizing that he had been confused the whole time.

" Let's take a cab" he suggests, you peer at the piece of paper and nod your head. " Good idea" you reply immediately. Thirty minutes later, the cab which you and Ushijima grabbed outside the station, arrived at a quiet neighborhood. The cab stops in front of a small traditional Japanese house. The two of you step out the cab as your eyes wander around.