•xᴠɪɪ

Ten minutes into lunchtime and the boys stared at you and Ushijima eating peacefully.

'N-no way right... are they actually dating now?' Ohira Reon thought to himself. The boys share the same question as well.

"So, Wakatoshi-kun have you guys..." The redhead spoke up, he wiggled his eyebrows up and down as he raises an ok-sign. His index finger also raised up, implying something dirty.

You catch on before he completes the motion and stomp on his feet under the table. With a disgusted expression, you scolded him, "Absolutely not!" Embarrassed, you tried to keep your face from blushing. The boys laugh at your reaction, Ushijima on the other hand, showed all of you a confused look.

"Ouch. F/n-chan, don't you think you stomped on my foot too hard?" Tendou pouted as he reached for his foot in pain. 'You deserve it you redhead' you cursed him mentally.

"A-anyways, F/n-chan. Congrats on dating Ushijima. I never knew you had f-feelings for him." Ohira awkwardly laughed, trying his best to accept the situation. 'Although, you were pretty obvious...'

"L/n-san, Ushijima-senpai, congratulations..." The first year with the bowl-cut, Goshiki, added.

"Although, it's a bit weird to see them up close now that they're dating," Goshiki whispered to himself.

"T-thanks guys, but you guys make it sound like we're engaged or something." You rubbed your neck due to the awkwardness of the situation.

Ushijima placed his chopsticks unto the table and looked at the boys. "The coach..." You all turned your heads toward him, surprised that he suddenly spoke up.

"You should remain silent about our relationship until we tell him ourselves." Ushijima looked at the rest of the boys. His face remained serious, making it look like he was threatening all of them.

Goshiki choked on his water after he heard his senpai, Ushijima. His face became filled with fear as he looked up at his upperclassman.

'Oh boy,' the second-year setter, Shirabu thought to himself.

'Don't tell me he already told the coaches.....' The older setter, Semi froze on the spot at the thought. The boys all shared a look of disappointment.

"D-d-d-don't worry senpai. We won't tell them," with fear in his voice, Goshiki attempted to convince the group.

'Ushijima-san is scary when he gets mad...' Shirabu face palmed himself mentally, recalling the time when Tendou accidentally pushed all of Ushijima's buttons and angered him. Needless to say, it was a scary introduction.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it senpai," Shirabu added on, he looked at the others for reassurance.

"Y-yeah. Don't sweat Ushijima, don't worry about it." Ohira awkwardly laughed. He drank out of his bottle as his hands shivered in fear.

"Thanks, guys... I feel like the coach will end up really angry once he hears about this." You tried to comfort yourself by caressing your thumb. Ohira choked on his water, which then caught your attention.

"Yeah..." Ushijima agreed and nodded.

"O-oh yeah? T-t-there's no reason to worry really," Ohira falsely reassured you two.

The redhead, Tendou, chuckled to himself. "Well, well, once he does find out, what we can only do is hope for the best right? Wakatoshi-kun?"

He intertwined his hands and puts it in front of his face, also giving Ushijima a sheepish smile.

"Yeah." Ushijima nodded.

4 hours ago: school break time

" Shirabu-san!" A loud voice echoed through the hallway. The loud wing-spiker, Goshiki, ran at full speed as he tries to catch up with Shirabu and Kawanishi Taichi, Shiratorizawa's 2nd-year middle blocker.

"Don't forget my yakisoba bread!" Goshiki lowered his head down, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"HUH?!" Shirabu narrowed his eyes at the first-year, trying to make sense of what Goshiki said. Kawanishi rolled his eyes.

"You made that stupid deal with him yesterday remember?" The dark ginger-haired boy yawned out of boredom. Shirabu looked at Goshiki who was grinning, immediately pissing him off.

"Arghh dammit! I forgot about it!" Shirabu covered his eyes and raised his head. He regretted agreeing to Goshiki's dumb request with every piece of his soul. Goshiki laughed evilly, his arms crossed and his chest out filled with pride. The door beside them opened, the tall tan-skinned wing spiker, Ohira Reon, comes out of the teacher's office along with the shorter coach, Washijo. The two looked at them, eyebrows furrowed.

"You guys are too loud," complained Ohira.

"C-coach! Good morning!" Goshiki bowed in respect, and the two followed but with less energy, unsurprisingly.

"You kids seem pretty lively, anything good happened lately or something?" The coach asked, the four boys looked at each other and knew not to tell anyone, especially the coach, about you and Ushijima.

"Ushijima senpai and l/n senpai are finally dating!" Ohira, Shirabu and Kawanishi widened their eyes in shock and disbelief. They couldn't believe the stupidity of the first-year. They all let out a sigh and palmed their foreheads in disappointment. The coach stared at Goshiki with no expression, not processing the information at all.

"W-wa-wait, Goshiki you shouldn't say those thin-" Ohira quickly stopped talking as soon as he sensed the coach's aura.

"I'll talk to them..." With that, the coach went back inside the room, shutting the door with force.

Silence.

The boys only looked in each other's eyes, not saying a word.

"D-did I do something wrong?" Goshiki innocently asked. Ohira massages his temple, trying to de-stress himself. Meanwhile, Shirabu and Kawanishi facepalmed. Goshiki's brows furrowed at the sight of his upperclassmen glaring at him.

"Ushijima senpai will kill you when the time comes." Kawanishi scared Goshiki before entering his classroom. The first year's eyes widened in fear.

"K-k-kill me? W-why would he do that?" Goshiki's voice started to shake. Ohira placed his palm on the young boy's shoulder, a look of complete kindness was painted on his face.

"I'll pray for you," teased Ohira. He said his final words before walking past Goshiki, leaving him and Shirabu together.

"P-pray for me? Shirabu-san... what's going on?" Shirabu glared at Goshiki, wanting to lash out on him for everything-- including his stupid haircut. Instead, he breathed in and looked at him.

"L/n-senpai won't talk to you anymore once she finds out. Prepare yourself, you bowl cut." Goshiki gasped. The thought of you ignoring him made him drop down unto the floor.

"I-i'm screwed." A condescending smile appeared on Shirabu's face as he squats down to meet Goshiki's eyes, Shirabu gave him an evil grin.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you your yakisoba bread..."

"Shi-Shirabu-san..." The boy pouted.