•ɪx

Ushijima kept his promise, unsurprisingly. The team won the semi-finals against Johzenji High. In one day, Shiratorizawa will finally fight against Aoba Johsai, otherwise known as Seijoh. The uprising famous team of Miyagi prefecture.

You felt so much better after last night. Because of that, you were feeling much happier. The team noticed you smiling a lot more than you ever did even after two years.

"L/n-san— you.. you got a new boyfriend didn't you?" The usually competitive, Semi Eita, asked curiously.

"Wh-what?? Where'd you get that idea from?" You raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

The younger wing spiker, Goshiki Tsutomu, walked towards you with a surprised expression. "Well, don't girls get really happy when they get a new boyfriend? I mean, right now you seem super happy, L/n-san," Goshiki commented, to which you furrowed your brows at.

"What kind of logic is that, Goshiki?" the second year setter, Shirabu Kenjiro, intervened and asked the first year.

"Huh? Is there a problem? Don't girls usually act like that? Ah, I guess you wouldn't know because you've never gotten a girlfriend Shirabu-san!" Goshiki's reply caused the second year to glare at him.

"What did you say?" Goshiki shivered after realizing his mistake.

The two started to bicker— it was the norm for the team without even realizing it. Shirabu gave Goshiki a disgusted  look.

"You're the one who never got a girlfriend, you stupid bowl cut! Get a freakin' hair cut and you'll finally get one!" Shirabu, in an attempt to insult the younger one, raised his voice.

"Wha— Shirabu-san! You're the one to talk. Get a mirror and look at your hair! It's like someone took a pair of dull scissors and cut it. Seriously, who cut your hair?" Goshiki responded and pointed at the second year's hairstyle. Closing both his fists as he looked at his senior, his face turned almost beet red.

"It's a style, you idiot. You wouldn't know what it is because you have none."

'How many times has he insulted Shirabu about his hair?' Tendou chuckled as he watches the two for entertainment.

You looked around to see if someone would at least try to stop them, only to see the team holding back their laughs looking at the two bicker, as if they were their piece of entertainment— all except for Ushijima of course.

You let out a sigh and intervened before they got physical. "Can you two idiots calm down?! How many times are you going to insult each other like five year olds?" You scolded them out loud. The team stopped laughing and was completely in shock. Even the two looked at you in disbelief.

"L/n-san, you called us..." Stunned, Goshiki and Shirabu looked at you.

"Idiots????" The young setter covered his mouth and your face began to blush. You have never called anyone these two idiots before, simply because you thought they already knew. You never said these things since you were usually 'quiet' during practices.

You crossed your arms and looked away, attempting to hide your red tinted face. "Yeah, you two are idiots. Now, stop bickering all the time, it stresses me out."

"Y-Yes ma'am," the two responded in unison.

----

It was finally the day of the finals. You and the rest of the team arrived safely at the big stadium. In all honesty, you were a little nervous. It's Oikawa Toru you're figthing against, after all. Who knows how much he's improved over the short period of time?