That's an order

Athena's POV

Five months, two weeks and four days. That how long it has been since I woke up somewhere outside the Glade. Since I saw Gally kill Chuckie... "Eey she's awake! We're leaving, get on your feet!" I cringe at the voice. Kevin always yells way to close to me. He's always to close to me. He turns and looks at me. "You know the rules. I don't need to remind you, do I?" I will cut that grin of his ugly shucking face even if it's the last thing I do.  I stay silent. He smiles even wider, showing his dirty teeth. "Good girl. Now, let's get walking." We have been walking towards some city I don't know, while trying to stay out of sight of some group of people I don't know, camping with the materials we found or stole. My wrists tied together, with my own hair. Because I took every chance I got to get away. I hate that they'd rather cut my hair shoulderlenght than to use some rope to keep me captive. I keep glaring at the back of the one responsible for it all. The hunger, thirst, pain... "Alex! Do you see that?" The dark haired boy looks towards Jasper. "See what?" Jasper points to something behind me. "That dust cloud... Is it me or is it getting bigger and bigger?" I see Alex's shoulders tense up. "Shit. We never should have stopped to rest. Todd! Who is it? Gladers or Wicked?" I stumble when Kevin stops abruptly in front of me, trying to avoid any physical contact. I wish I had my knives I would... "IT'S THE SAME ONES AS LAST TIME!" The Uniforms that took Gally's body. But left Chuck... dead Chuck...  A hard push snapped me out of my thoughts, making me slam on the dirt. "GET UP! RUN YOU SHANK!" Kevin keeps trying to get me up, but I fight him with everything I have in me. Which is probably not much, but I'd rather be taken captive by strangers than endure these filthy loosehanded bunch.. feeling me up every chance they got... I don't want to find out how long I could keep living like this... . Jasper and Alex come over to help Kevin basically carry me. I bite something, probably a hand or an arm. Someone tries to gag me with the leather collar they made me wear the first few weeks. "ALEX! THEY'RE COMING CLOSER..." "Shut up! every crank in a five mile radius is going to hear us!"  I keep on struggling, hoping to slow them down enough for the Uniforms to catch up. I feel my foot hitting something so I keep kicking. Apparently, Jasper's face. That's for burning my soles everytime I refused to sing. In the distance, I hear people shouting and engines revving. Finally!  But my relief is short lived. "You're not going to live to tell on us you bitch!" Kevin threw me on the ground and starts wrapping his hands around my neck, while Todd and Jasper are firing at will at the trucks. Alex is nowhere to be seen. This can't happen, he can't get away... 

Eric POV

"Captain, we got them. What are your orders?" I look at one of the soldiers. "How many?" "Two males, one female. One claims to be the brother of the girl, the other one isn't contious. She isn't either." I nod, getting in the Jeep. "Keep them seperate, we'll see how to handle this at base. and let's keep her presence a secret, untill we know what we're dealing with." With a 6 to one ratio of men and women, precautions can't hurt. and the fact that she was restrained can't be a good sign. 

"You can't go in there Gally. That's an order." The boy is really getting on my nerves. "I know these guys, they were in the Maze with me! I need to talk to them!!" "The answer is still no soldier. Go back to your duties. NOW!" I see the glare in his eyes, the anger.  I hate how fast rumours of new arrivals travel here. Ever since he woke up and healed from his injuries, he's been looking for answers. Looking for the rest of the people from this Maze he was in. As he stomps off, I wave some of my soldiers over. married ones. "Nobody is to enter this room but medical staff with my permission. I don't want any trouble, understood?" "yes sir." "Thank you". 

Athena's POV

They bring me food at the exact same time. Every day. My bones aren't as visible as they were when I woke up in this strange grey room. Everything is grey. The walls, the floor, the bed, the sheets... am I turning grey myself? "Good morning. How are you feeling today?" I just look at the doctor with a blank stare. I didn't speak to them, considering I don't know who they are. Where I am. No one has given me any information. The only sound I make, is when I scream myself awake. every night. "Did you sleep okay?" why is he asking that, he knows I didn't. I just eat in silence while the doctor checks something in his files. The name on the file is "Glader Girl". and here I was thinking nothing could beat Greenie. "I have some good news today, you've healed enought to go outside for a few hours." My head shoots up. outside? is he serious? "From your reaction, I think yes. Get dressed, someone will come to get you soon okay?" 

Outside is not really outside, but I can see bits of the blue sky and in some spots the sunlight heats up the concrete, letting some grasslike weeds grow. There's a breeze. and a shabby looking tabby cat. I look back at the guards standing at the sides of the entrance of the little city garden. "psst. psssst. Hello there kitty. want to join me in the sun?" I whisper, surprising myself with the sound of my voice. It doesn't crack or break, like I haven't been silent for a months. The cat doesn't trust me, but seems intrigued. maybe I can win it's trust. At least now, I'm not alone anymore. maybe I can take Cat with me when I escape this place....