Remind me

Gally's POV

She starts giggling. "I think I'm clean Gal." I ignore her remark and keep roaming her body with my hands. She's perfect. "Gal?" I look at her "Mmm?" She frowns a bit. "What are you doing?" She looks down at my hand on her stomach, going down. I decide to play stupid. "What do you mean?" letting my fingers brush over her folds, earning me a gasp. "We can't, not here..." I kiss her, pressing my lips on hers as I slip two fingers inside her. The kiss silenced the whimpers and the moans that followed as I started sliding them in and out at a steady pace. She pulls away a bit "Gally what if someone..." I add a third finger, holding her close to me, letting the moans fill the room. "I don't care babygirl. You're mine, and they know..." I hope that Lewis shank is somewhere near the Homestead. She bites her bottomlip, trying to be silent. I start kissing down her neck, knowing exactly where her sweetspot is. "Oh... please don't stop...Gally..." She mutters some cursewords we don't use in the Glade, and it's incredibly hot. She starts stroking my erection, making me curse as well. "Greenie...don't..." She smirks, pushing my hand away from her core. "Do what?" She starts kissing over my chest, slowly getting lower, getting down on her knees. I groan and tangle my fingers in her hair, pulling at it slightly as she bobs her head up and down my length. blowing my mind. 

Athena's POV

I swat his hand of my bottom as I bend over to lace up my boots. "Come on Gally, we're going to miss lunch if  we don't hurry up." He just grins at me, not hiding the fact that he's still staring at my ass. "I'm thinking about eating something else..." I feel my cheeks start to flush. "We don't have time for...that." I braid my wet hair quickly, ignoring his chuckles. "Now hurry you shank." I start walking out of the bathroom, hearing him scurry behind me. "Didn't realize you were that hungry." He takes my hand and walks with me out of the Homestead, towards the packed dining area. "Gally you forgot to put on a shirt." He smiles at me cheeckily. "Oh did I?" I want to roll my eyes, but then I see it. He's got a hickey on his hipbone, right above the hem of his pants... I stop walking, mortified. "Gally... you need to put on a shirt." He looks at me worried. "What's wrong? I walk around shirtless all the time, I thought you liked that?" He gives me a confused look, before looking down at himself. Seeing the bruise-like shape of my lips on his skin. Skin very close to his... "Oh..." But instead of going back to put on a shirt of pull his pants up a bit higher, he smiles at me. Widely. "I didn't notice, must have been when you had you're hands all over my..." "Gally!" "So you finally did it huh?" I spin around, my cheeks burning. "No!" Alby looks at me confused. "But you did... get him in the shower... Is something wrong Athena? you seem nervous?" I. Am. Mortified. "Oh... that. Yes, I did that. yes...Excuse me." I shove past him and head for the kitchen. I close the door behind me, finally letting out the sigh I've been holding in. Everyone who sees that hickey is going to know what I did. What we did. That it was more than just making out... "What are they going to think of me?" "Who is going to think what?" I jump up when I hear Frypan's voice. "Whoa Greenie, didn't want to scare you. You seem..." "nervous?" I chuckle softly. That's what Alby said as well. "yeah... I kinda am. Gally... we..." Fry gives me a look. "You showered together. You've done that before, that's no big deal. We know about that. It's not like you're in the same stall or something." My cheeks must be on fire, feeling the way they burn. "Yes. But..." I stop explaining when I see Fry look out the window, his eyes getting wide. I bet he's looking at Gally... "Fry have you seen Athena? She ran off and..." Gally stopped talking as he saw me, leaning against the door on the other side of the room. He's wearing a shirt. He put on a shirt... "Are you coming to sit with us?" He smiles, but his eyes are a bit worried. I would be worried to, I don't even know why I freaked out. I guess I didn't want the others to know just what we were doing... I'm such an idiot... "I'll be right there." I smile back at him, my heartbeat already calming down. Fry is still looking at Gally with big eyes. As he leaves, Fry glances at me, but not looking me in the eyes. "You saw...on his... you know..." Fry still stares at the floor "When he lifted his arm. I... Sorry." I giggle a bit, nervous. "I really love him you know. But, with everything going on... I don't want the rest to know exactly... Don't want to provoke... give the wrong idea..." Fry shakes his head, finally looking at me. "No I understand. Smart. I won't say a thing. I just..." He hesitates for a few seconds, then grins while turning back to the plate he was making for me. "... I didn't think... You look so innocent. A baby sister to all of us." Alby passes by, a cup of water in his hands. "I know how you feel mate. They grow up so fast..." He grins, winking at me. He also knows... I take the plate and walk out the kitchen, ignoring their chuckles. 

"Are you okay?" Gally whispers, making sure the rest of the table doesn't notice. I look down at my plate. "Yeah... I just freaked a bit, thinking about how it would be if everyone knew that I did... that..." He gently squeezes my knee under the table. "Why would that matter? they know we're together..." I look up at him, he frowns a bit. He thinks I am ashamed. "I don't want anyone getting the wrong ideas... About things like that." I smile at him a bit and lean closer to his ear. "If they would know how much I like doing it..." His jaw clenches, a blush rising. He clears his throat softly. "Nope, not happening. You're right." I chuckle, he always the first to keep me away from the other Gladers. "What is not happening?" Newt is looking our way from across the table. "Me telling you what's not happening, that's not happening." Gally glares at him. I roll my eyes and untangle the braid, it's still damp from the shower. Newt scoffs, deciding to let it go. Alex on the other hand... "Why are you wearing a shirt?" I tense up. Gally notices and turns to Alex, making it so he can't see me. "Can't I wear a shirt?" The Builder is silent for a few moments, before saying "Yeah...sure. Reminds me, Athena, the jacket, I really don't need it. You can keep it if you want?" I force myself to smile at him. "Thank you Alex, that's sweet of you."  

Gally's POV

I see Alex walking over to some other Gladers, talking about something that seemed to serious. Why is he being so nice to her?  "Gal? What are you looking at?" Athena's voice is soft. I avert my gaze from the Gladers and turn to meet hers. "Nothing. Are you finished?" I smile, hoping it seems genuine enough for her not to worry. She scared me before, panicking about the others knowing. I hadn't even thought about that. I want them to know she's mine, taken, but she's right. If only one of them get's the idea... "I am. But... I don't know what I need to do now. I'm not allowed to work in the Kitchen...or anywhere really." I glance back at the group Alex is standing with. They're watching us. "Why don't you go with Alby, like before? I'm sure he wouldn't mind Greenie Brains?" But Alby gives me a glare. Oh right, he has to watch the Creeps today... I clear my throat "Or even better, why don't you come with me? Supervise..." I see her frown a bit, but then she just scoffs and gets up. She didn't ask about why she couldn't go with Alby. Maybe she knew. "Gal? What are the Builders doing today?" I start guiding her to the Builders hut. "We're starting on an extension in the Homestead, and fixing up some rotten boards with the Bricknicks. The roof could use some patching up as well..." I see her looking at me with wide eyes, making me laugh. "Sounds like a lot, I know, but we have the whole afternoon." I put on my tool belt and check if I have everything. Athena just stands there, then grins and sits on top of the table. "Remember this?" I walk over, standing in between her legs, leaning in close. "No I don't think I do... Remind me, would you?" I grin, I'll make her forget Alex's name.