a tough lover

Athena's POV

Gally wasn't kidding about the rain. It's pouring out there. I sit down in front of the fireplace, a small fire cracking, warming my back. "Hi Greenie." I give Chuck a vile look. "Uhm.. Athena. Can I sit here?" I see his clothes are a bit damp and shuffle a bit to the left, making room for him. "Sure Chuckie." Thunder keeps rumbling in the distance,  sounding closer every time. I try not to flinch, but I don't like it for one bit. Chucks sighs, clearly enjoying the burning warmth of the fire on his back and relaxing. I look around the large room. Gally is talking to Newt, to far away for me to hear, but it looks like it's gonna get heated. They try to keep it on the downlow, glancing over to where I'm sitting. Sigh. Alby walks over and blocks my view of the two. Minho, Thomas and the other runners are playing a game I don't know, with dices. And a lot of noise... Talking and an occasional laugh fill the room with a cozy banter. I close my eyes and focus on the sound of the fire and the rain, rampaging on the roof and against the windows. I open my eyes again when Chuck pushes against my shoulder softly. You could hear a pin drop. All eyes were on me. I feel blood rising to my cheeks. "Uhm... what is going on?" Chuck leans closer, whispering to me "You were humming, the song about dreams you sang earlier." I look back at the room, some of the Gladers had turned around, sitting in a half circle around me. I look at Gally unsure, who nods, giving me a small smile, as if to say it's okay. He'll always keep me safe, he promised. I sit up straighter. "Guess I'm singing." Chuck grins from ear to ear. "The dream song?" I look at the Gladers sitting closest to me. "Yeah sure, we're not going anywhere for a while..." 

Gally's POV

Newt didn't want me to sleep in his room. Only enough room for Athena, he had said. There's only one other bed, as if I hadn't shared a bed with her before. Touched her legs, hips. Her face... Her voice was soft, but still perfectly clear from where I am standing. I lean against the wall, knowing that I can't go closer without the urge to wrap my arms around her and kiss her. Make her mine, only mine. Minho sighs, closing his eyes as if he's in a trance, listening to her. There were some Gladers with a decant singing voice, but she's something entirely different. Some of the boys lean closer, concentrating. some others have the same expression on their faces like Minho. She sang the songs from before, Jenny, the one with the cups, about the dreams... there all beautiful and slow. But then, after a moment so silence, she winks at me. did she now really wink at me? 

"Ooh, oh yeah yeah
Oooh yeah yeah"
DAMN she sounds... sexy. and loud. where in the world is all that voice coming from? I see a few others with open mouth, no one was expecting this. But then, she got up from the floor. slowly. elegantly. 

"I need a tough lover, yeah yeah yeah

I need a, a tough lover, woo" she started walking, taking one slow step at a time. Was she... teasing? 

"I need a, a tough lover, yeah yeah yeah

A tough lover, ooh yeah" 

"When he kisses me, I get that thrill
When he does that wiggle I won't keep still" I see her hips moving, her hands throw her hair up. Newt started clapping, giving her a beat. She smiles and glances over at me. Knowing how pretty it looked loose. 
"I wanna a tough lover yeah, yeah
A tough lover woo
I need a tough lover yeah, yeah
Tough lover, hum, hum"

"The seven sisters got nothing on him
I'm talking about a lover who's fast as the wind" She passes Thomas, her finger brushing over his shoulders. But she keeps walking. 
"Everyone will talk about how he got me fixed
It ain't voodoo, it's just that twist" Fry gulps as she walked past him, her hand dragging over his chest. 
He will be the greatest lover that ever come to pass" She turns around and presses her back against Minho, who places his hands on her hips and grins. 
Don Juan ain't got the half the chance" and she pushes him away, playfully. What on earth...

"He's a tough lover yeah, yeah
A tough lover woo
He's a tough lover yeah, yeah
A tough lover oh oh" she's really dancing, her arms up in the air and clapping on the beat herself.

"Hey, hey, heyah
He'll make me laugh, he'll make me cry" she's coming my way. Oh no Greenie don't look at me like that... 
"He'll be so tough he'll make Venus come alive
He'll do anything that he wants to do
Step on Jesse James's blue suede shoes, yeah"  she was dancing right in front of me, I could just reach out and touch her. 

"yeah yeah" 
A tough lover woo