51

{ naja }

◼️◻️

◻️◼️267 likes, 29 comments @38teapage: Tattoos match

◻️◼️
267 likes, 29 comments
@38teapage: Tattoos match ... 🥴🤰🏽

After Kentrell performed at that party, shit started getting real. He even got labels reachin out. Bitches he done fucked with before comin out the woodworks on some crazy shit, and I just ain't expect myself in this position.

When I first sent a picture of my stomach out, it was to Kentrell, then Daja, but I know they wouldn't put me out there like that, so I just don't understand what happened.

My main goal was to avoid all this, which is why I'm not even messing with that boy according to social media. I put the phone down, and ran my hands down my face. This is really life now.

I like to deal with shit in private.

"Abortion clinic finally called. Since they couldn't take you when we wanted, they say they'll take you now," My mom said, hanging up the phone.

I ignored her, and continued doing my homework.

"Girl, I know you heard me!"

I still ain't say shit.

"Naja-"

"I'm not doing it," I snapped.

"You might be pregnant, but your face ain't," she replied, putting her hand in my face.

"Here's the deal. I knew what I was doing, and no I didn't expect this to happen, but it did, and now I gotta deal with it, whether you there for me or not. Everybody I let myself be around is so supportive, especially the daddy, and he has a choice, too, so I'm not doing it," I explained.

Ion know exactly what my relationship is with Kentrell, but we been cool. He check on me, and make sure I'm good, but that's as far as that goes right now, cause I just wanna focus on my pregnancy. The last time I was with him, he ain't want me to leave at all. He so overprotective, too, but I like that about him.