25

231 likes, disabled comments @kentrellgaulden:

@kentrellgaulden:

{ kentrell }

I ended up in the trap, fuckin my kidneys up once again. I ain't wanna stay at that party. There were too many hoes that be on my dick in one spot.

I ain't gon lie, this shit just makes me more sad. Ion even know why I do it. I think about shit I done did that I know was wrong, but the damage is done, and I gotta in live in it now.

I be thinking bout life and how I could die any day, and that's when people start to give a fuck. Don't care bout me when I'm dead either, bitch fuck you.

I soon found myself bouta call Naja, but I remembered I blocked her. I don't wanna hurt her, but I get so mad and say shit, so I know I already did. I hurt all the people I care about, cause ion know how to not fuck up. I just wish I had some guidance.

My phone vibrated with a DM from a bitch I ain't ever seen before.

_YUNGBLASIANN
You cute 😍

I clicked her username, and her profile came up. Man, she was bad as a bitch. I wonder how she found my shit. There was a live video from 5 minutes ago on her story, confirming this wasn't no fake ass page.

KENTRELLGAULDEN
You bad 🤤

_YUNGBLASIANN
Thank you❤️ I go to Scotlandville, where you go?

KENTRELLGAULDEN
Belaire 😒

_YUNGBLASIANN
You must not like it there 🤣

KENTRELLGAULDEN
School ain't nun but drama

_YUNGBLASIANN
Girl drama or you single?

KENTRELLGAULDEN
I'm single

_YUNGBLASIANN
Ima fuck with you then n you better answer when I dm you 😌

KENTRELLGAULDEN
Just lemme get yo number 🤔

Just like that, she gave me her number. I saved her under "Blasian😈"

I had just popped another perc when I heard knocking on the door. I went upstairs, and heard mad voices. I knew it was my niggas.

"I got some fire ass pussy," Boomer exclaimed, as soon as I opened the door.

I shook my head, as they all pushed past me, and went down to the basement. It was going on 5 in the morning, so I ain't even sure why they here.