19

{ naja }

"Girl you look hurt," Daja said, as I came downstairs. Once again, my walk was all fucked up.

"Mind your business." I replied.

"Well where you bout to go?" It was like she was my little sister asking way too many damn questions.

"You writin a book or sum?"

"Actually, I am," she said.

"Well leave my chapter out." I spat. Suddenly, I heard a car pulling up, which made me jet back upstairs. I only came down here to make sure she ain't hear me, cause he had my mouth covered, but I ain't know if that was good enough. I don't think she heard anything, though.

"Why you runnin?" Kentrell asked, as I closed and locked my door.

"My mom just pulled up." I said, outta breath, as I sat down next to him on the bed.

He was careless about it, but he don't realize that I'll have to probably fight her she see this nigga in here.

"Naja!" I heard her call from downstairs.

"Damn." I sighed.

"Don't go." He said, moving closer to me.

"Naja!" She said, once again. I guess if I don't come, she'll just think I'm sleep.

"I won't."

...

Kentrell was able to get ready for school without my mom waking up, and so was I. Also, she thought I was sleep last night, cause she stopped calling my name ... I see Daja ain't snitch.

"You not going to school?" I asked Daja, as Kentrell walked out the door.

"Ion got a ride, and my dad say he not takin me."

He ain't shit neither. I was tempted to ask Kentrell if he could just take her, but that would mean he would have to pick her up, too, and by the way he be lookin at her, he don't fuck with that girl. She not even ready anyway.

"Well ima see you then."

"Ite."

I left, and locked the door from the outside, before joining Kentrell in the car. He looked like he was in a really bad mood.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as he drove off.

"Ion feel like goin to school."

Shit, I didn't either. Ima have to deal with the embarrassment, but nobody finna stop me from graduating.

"I feel it."

"Then skip with me."

"Boy, you know I ain't finna do that." I replied.

"Come on, you'll be cool." He begged.

"But YOU won't."

He smacked his lips, "Don't worry bout that."

I don't think he's used to somebody actually giving a fuck about him. I just know he don't wanna be here forever, and this one of the only ways out.

"I will worry bout that." I replied.

"Worry about the baby you finna have."

I laughed, "You lucky you driving or I woulda punched you in yo shit."

"How many times I gotta tell you dat you ain't on shit?" He asked.

"Ion know why you keep sayin it cause I'll really beat da fuck outta you," I joked. That boy got a mean arm on 'em cause he punched the fuck outta that nigga yesterday. I just wish I coulda got one good hit on Bre.

"You dreamin." He laughed.

Before I could say anything, my phone started ringing. It was Ben.

"Why you got me walkin alone?" He whined, as soon as the call connected.

"Shut yo crybaby ass up," Kentrell answered, before I could.

"I should beat both of y'all ass ... over there fuckin and shit," He said.

I looked out the window, away from the camera, cause he trippin.

"Don't be lookin like that little girl," Kentrell said to me.

"Yea, don't be lookin like dat," Ben mocked him.

"Both of y'all annoying." I said.

"Hold up, cause I just found me a ride." Ben changed the subject.

"Who?" I asked.

He flipped the camera around, and I seen his ex Roshonte. They still friends.

"Be safe, ima see you there." I said.

"Ite, you too." The call ended.

"So ... you really not gon skip then?" Kentrell asked.

"Skip to do what? I ain't bouta skip to fuck." I bluntly replied.

"We can do sum else. I don't just wanna fuck you."

Damn ...

"Naw, Naja don't fall for him." After the many times I neglected my conscience, it steady be tryna save me. I done already fucked the boy a couple times, and these weird ass feelings be crazy.

"Like what?" I asked. I tell myself I shouldn't be messin with this nigga all the time, but I ain't ever stop ... so what does that say?

-

... i really miss seein " nba_youngboy has started a live video" 🥺 but he don't needa be on social media forreal .... it's toxic asab