33

{ kentrell }

I ended up on the same street Jania's wreck happened on. Memories of that night came back to me.

"I love you, call me when you get home," I said.

"Ion wanna leave you, Kentrell. I been told you your beef is mine," she replied.

"I want you safe. Here ain't it. I promise you. I'm telling you to leave because I care."

She sighed, "Fine. If I call, you better answer. I can't have nun happening to you. I need you."

"I really need you." I replied, as I kissed her, and she smiled.

I miss her smile. That was the last conversation I ever had with her. I never thought I would know what it felt like to want to be with somebody forever until I met her. I experienced love at a young age, so it's crazy to feel that way when you got so much life ahead of you .... if you're lucky. 

I scrolled through her Instagram, and broke down seeing pictures of us together. One really caught my eye, cause I think it was the last one we ever took.

231 likes, disabled comments@janiameshell: Happy ❤️

@janiameshell: Happy ❤️

Her parents gotta hold of her account, and disabled all her comments. I'm surprised they ain't delete the pictures of us, since they hate me so bad.

It really hurts that they think I got sum to do with her death, cause they seen the love I had for her with their own eyes. How could they ever go against me like that? I always wonder, but I'll never know. Her mom and dad moved far from here. She was an only child, and they felt like they ain't have nun here. It's gon feel the same way anywhere else, cause nun can replace the feeling of Jania being here. Not even running away from all of it.

{ naja }

I finished most of my makeup work for 2nd period, before Noah finally texted me back.

Noah
I mean whatever I say

Me
😂😂😂

Me
Why you wanna talk to me all of a sudden?

Noah
The day I was finna start, Bre did allat shit, and I knew it just wasn't the time

Me
And why you think now is?

Noah
I don't even know tbh ... I guess I just got that feeling

Me
Ion really do that labeling shit, I just go with the flow

Noah
I guess we'll see what happens 🤔