24

{ naja }

I was sitting in the living room, when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and seen Daja. I looked at the time, then at her cause she wasn't dressed like no 16 year old. She look grown as a bitch for her age. That ain't my business though.

"Schools out already?" I asked her. Today was her first day at my school.

"The air conditioners broke, and it wasn't even normal how hot it was," she exclaimed.

"Damn." I replied. It was my first day of suspension, and I'd just been watching Netflix all day.

"Can you help me choose what picture to post?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied, as I closed the door, and we both sat in the living room.

When she showed me the pictures, it was her, two niggas, and some girl. She made friends quick, but I guarantee them niggas just wanna fuck, cause that's how it goes in Baton Rouge.

"Uh, that one." I answered.

"Okay," she said.

"And you should follow me on Instagram," she added.

"Okay." We followed each other, and I viewed the picture she just posted.

262 likes, 10 comments @prettygirldaja: I see who ima be rockin wit this year 🔗

@prettygirldaja: I see who ima be rockin wit this year 🔗

comments

@bryan.br: 😈
↪️@prettygirldaja: Dreadheadddd🥵

@ben10x: you wasn't tryna talk to me 😒
↪️@prettygirldaja: Dm me crybaby 🥺

@amour.shayyyy: 🤞🏽🖤
↪️@prettygirldaja: 😄🖤

@enzowhite: RAW
↪️@prettygirldaja: As a bitch ✔️

@b.d0llas: You mad pretty 😍😍
↪️@prettygirldaja: Thank you B 🖤

Bre probably just became friends with her, cause she slowly losing her other ones. It's okay, though cause all her friends mess with her nigga, now including Daja. I'm not stupid, I know her and Kentrell did sum. Fuck that hoe Bre, and her duck ass nigga real shit. They can both quack together for the rest of they lives. He claim he single but was just with her like ain't nobody stupid.

As for Ben, he just wants everybody if you ask me.

"Ite, I gotta go get ready," she said.