29

{ naja }

"Okay, okay. I'll come," I said to Ben, as he begged me to come hang with him at the trap. I can't let my stupid ass emotions affect my friendship with him. He's the only person that's ever really been there.

Daja took off about an hour ago. Ion know where she went, but I ain't got shit to say to her. I changed my shirt, because it was too much to be going to the trap. I ain't really got no titties, but I know they there, so.

I put my shoes on, and locked the door from the outside, before leaving. I put my key in my pocket, and started my walk. It was still pretty early, it's around like 6pm.

I turned onto 38th, and seen a group of boys sitting on a porch. I knew they all went to my school, but I never cared to know their names.

"Aye," one said, but I kept walking.

"That's the same hoe that fucked Bre's nigga. I know she finna give it up," I heard another one say. I can't lie, I shed a tear or two, but I kept it pushing. I guess that's how everybody finna know me now.

That's how it goes. People don't know the story, but they steady speaking on it.

When I finally made it to the trap, it was just my luck to see Jonai was standing outside.

"Naja.." she said.

"Hey, Jonai," I plainly replied. If I'm not in the mood, it's gone show. I started walking towards the door.

"Wait."

I turned around. "What's up?"

"I really wanna go in there, but Kentrell don't know I'm here."

I shrugged my shoulders, "There ain't nun I can do."

"Act like we came together or sum. Ion want him thinkin I'm crazy," she exclaimed.

"Does he even know you know he's here?"

"Not really. I just remembered Ben saying they hang here sometimes, and I'm tryna see him," she replied.

"You couldn't call him or sum?" I asked.

"He ain't answering..."

"Ima just be honest and say he might not wanna see you, but what do I know," I shrugged.

"Listen, I been tryna be nice to you, but you makin it real hard."

"I ain't ever asked you to be nice to me. Ion give a fuck." I told her.

"Hoes never do. I mean, I know what happened with you and Kentrell, and that you want him, but it's clear he doesn't want you, cause look who he fuckin now?"

"It's some things you don't understand bout me and some things I don't understand bout you. It's life, but if you wanna talk about it ... I promise you I'll listen and try to understand if you do the same." He calmly replied. He really didn't wanna argue with me, and I could tell.

I didn't say anything, but he grabbed my hand, which caused me to tense up.

"I ain't gon hurt you, Naja.." He looked at me.

"You know I'm right," I heard, and snapped back to reality.

"Um, I-I just think ima go." I said. I didn't even have it in me to say nun, cause it hurt me forreal. I don't know why I let stupid shit hurt my feelings.

{ kentrell }

"If you ask me, I think Alexis badder then Tylynn," Ben said, referring to some girls at school.