28

kentrellgaulden, ben10x, and 397 others likedthis, limited comments @_yungblasiann: He woke up with a attitude 🥺🥺🥺

this, limited comments
@_yungblasiann: He woke up with a attitude 🥺🥺🥺

comments

@ben10x: my brudda 😈
↪️@yungblasiann: My lil yeaaaa ❤️
↪️@kentrellgaulden: ❤️&❤️

@prettygirldaja: He stay with a attitude
↪️@_yungblasiann: 😭😭😭😭
↪️@kentrellgaulden: 🖕🏾

@kentrellgaulden: I ain't no morning person see you can learn sum new about me everyday 🖤
↪️@_yungblasiann: Tell me more ❤️

{ naja }

It had been Sunday, and I go back to school Wednesday. They ain't been sending no work, so I know for a fact ima have to get caught up when I get back, but that ain't nun, cause they let you go over what you missed, and give you the amount of days you had off to complete your shit. Three days all I need.

I was sitting in the kitchen with Daja, when a video of Kentrell popped up on my timeline. Last night, Jonai followed me, so I followed back. Now I get to see more videos of him, ain't that great. I could just unfollow, but it's honestly not that serious. He's her nigga now, and that's that. I guess Bre finally out the picture. He probably found out her real duck ass was lying bout being pregnant.

I looked at the comments, and seen him and Jonai's conversation. I rolled my eyes, and realized he unblocked me. I should just block his ass. I scrolled through his page, and seen that video of him with Jonai that Daja had showed me, and that was the last thing he posted.

"Girl, I thought you were blocked," Daja said. I realized she was behind me.

"Can you ever mind your business?" I asked.

"Can you ever move on, Naja?" She asked me.

"There ain't nun to move on from."

"That dick," she replied, "Get a new one."

Daja highkey a hoe, and I be forgetting she's only 16. That's a grown ass woman right there, I don't care. But she don't give a fuck bout no nigga. I wish I could say the same, no cap. The not caring bout a nigga part.

"Daja, leave me alone," I replied.

"Listen, I'm just tryna help."

"Ion need your help. I get through shit alone."

"You PRESSED AS FUCK over some dick," she continued to drag it, making me wanna drag her.