20

{ naja }

Kentrell and I ended up going to the trap. I was mad at first, cause I didn't wanna him to skip school, and I ain't want to either. Especially not to come to the trap.

I eventually got over it, because I liked his energy. He wasn't kissing all over me or nun ... we was just chillin in the living room, talking bout whatever.

"You been smilin a lot today..." He said.

"It ain't like that usually." I replied.

"I know, I like it." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back, as I got up and started trying to take a video of myself, when Kentrell said "Pretty girl say fuck all y'all. " I looked over and laughed, seeing he was recording me. I hid my face.

My video came out cute as hell, so I posted it.

kentrellgaulden and 520 others liked this, comments disabled @najamccann: Fuck it what's done is done 🖤

@najamccann: Fuck it what's done is done 🖤

I don't care bout shit no more. Especially this lil situation I'm in. I'm still fuckin the nigga, so obviously I don't care bout no bitch. Bre made me lose my regret fast.

"Don't do that." He said.

I honestly don't think he should post me. We ain't together or nun ... just fucking. He could go find somebody else at any time. I be thinkin bout that but then I remember he cheated on his girl with me and now they not together ... so how imma be special?

"Do what?" I replied, sitting back down.

"Act like you don't want me recordin you."

"It ain't no act." I bluntly replied.

"Oh."

I don't know why it seemed like he ain't like what I said.

"What you mean oh," I asked.

"You bein weird bout me recordin you like you embarrassed or sum." He replied.

He takin this to a whole other level. I simply don't wanna be recorded.

"Kentrell, is this sum to brag about?" I asked, pointing at me then him. Last time I checked he really gotta whole bitch. I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

"I ain't ever said I was finna post you, so you bein a bitch for no reason." He calmly said, and went back to scrolling on his phone. It pissed me off how calm he was like he ain't just call me out my name like that. I promise I ain't like these other hoes.

It hit me that I skipped school for this. Some ain't shit nigga who don't care bout nun but getting his dick wet.

"I'm bein a bitch?" I laughed.

"Yes, you bein a bitch," He repeated, twisting his hair, still not looking up from his phone.

"You a bitch, crying cause ion wanna be recorded." I spat.

"If we bein real ion give a fuck bout nun you saying." He STILL didn't look at me. Man why I ever even touch this nigga?

"Ite." I simply replied, putting my bookbag on. He let me leave and ain't say shit. It shouldn't have hurt me the way it did ... but it did.

{ kentrell }

The day Naja walked all the way to that jail, I knew she was too good for me. The minute she let me stay at her house, I knew she was too good for me. No bitch ever really lets me spend the night. I always gotta leave cause they parents too strict, but she took that risk ... all for me.

I always tend to hurt the people that are good for me, so I try and push them away as soon as I realize how good they are, but it just makes shit worse.

I felt some type of way she ain't want me recording her, so I let my feelings out in the wrong way, but my intentions were pure. Ion wanna hurt that girl, and I felt like now was the best time to show her I ain't the one she should like. She needa be with somebody way better than me. Look at all the shit I done caused. Bre really embarrassed her publicly like that, and the way I felt was unexplainable. I didn't care bout myself, cause people not gon speak on me as much as her, cause she's a female. It all came out bad, but that shit wasn't supposed to happen, bro.

I be feelin so bad for bringin pain to people, but I'm just steady fuckin up. I can't ever do right.

...

@b.d0llas replied to your photo: Aw he liked your video how cute 😂😂😂😂

NAJAMCCANN
Say, you not tryna see me so stop dick pullin hoe 😂

B.DOLLAS
Bitch you know where I'm at

DOLLASBitch you know where I'm at

seen

-

.... 🔗