47

{ kentrell }

"I'm surprised you ain't mad at me no more," Kay said, as we walked in the school.

I wasn't even listening to her, cause I realized the way people was lookin, and I ain't like it.

These hoes eyeing me up and down, knowing they was in my DM's and I was ignorin 'em. Ion want them bitches, cause they all the same. They want me now cause they see I'm THAT.

"Kentrell-" Kay started, but I completely zoned out when I seen Naja walking towards the stairs.

"You good?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded my head.

I snapped back to reality, when I seen Bre come out shortly after.

I ain't wanna talk to her, but she came up to us anyway.

"You with her now? Is that why Naja look hurt?" Bre asked.

"Bitch-" Kay started, but I cut her off.

"Why you can't mind your business? Go find sum safe to do, cause bitch I ain't the one to joke with," I sharply replied.

"Whatever. Fuck both y'all. You gon get enough of these fake ass relationships!" She exclaimed, before walking away.

"Fuck you-" Kay yelled, but I stopped her once again.

"So she can say shit, but I can't?"

"All that shit you tryna do ugly to me."

"Defending myself make me look real ugly, huh?" She snapped.

We giving the whole school a show right now, and I ain't the nigga that wants that type of attention.

I just started walking away from her, and she followed me, saying shit I ain't care about.

{ naja }

First period was dragging, and I could barely stay awake.

For some reason, I'm hungry as fuck, and can only think about food, but not nun from here.

"Prom coming up. Who you goin wit?" I heard a girl say behind me to her friend.

Damn, I forgot about that shit.

"I'm tryna get — to take me." It seemed like she whispered the name on purpose.

"Oh, do that! Plus he can rap!"

Oh, I get it now. Kentrell talkin to all these hoes that's throwing themselves at him now that he's rapping and shit. They know bout us fuckin — I mean, everybody does, and that's why this hoe tried to whisper his name, cause she don't want me hearing the shit.

I hate it here.

When the bell finally rung, I barely wanted to leave the class, cause the next one gon be awkward ...

Well I guess it's only awkward if I make it that way.

But, ion got shit to say until after school, which I'm nervous as fuck about. But it has to be done.