23

{ naja }

It was the middle of the night, and I received a FaceTime. I rolled my eyes when I seen it was Kentrell. He lucky I ain't block his number. I declined it, but he kept blowing me up, and eventually started texting me.

😈
Answer me

😈
Naja ...

I ain't gon lie, my heart felt heavy. Like if I ain't answer, I was a bad person. He was literally JUST with Bre, and I was tryna forget about it, and here he come calling me, making it hard for me.

Me
Kentrell, I can't fuck wit you dawg

😈
Just talk to me

Before I could answer, he called me again. I sighed, before pressing accept.

"Naja, I'm sorry for what I'm doing to you.." He started. I could tell he was drunk off sum. This just the alcohol talkin forreal.

"You just drunk, Kentrell. You meant to call Bre." I replied, turning my camera off.

"I meant to call you cause you who been on my mind." He replied.

"Ken—"

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Naja. I really do mean that shit." He interrupted me.

I stayed silent, because I didn't know what to say. They say you really speak your mind when you ain't sober, but I don't know how true that is.

"Please don't hang up on me. I just wanna talk to you."

"Where are you?" I finally asked.

"The trap. Come see me."

"I can't leave my house you know that."

"Please." He begged.

"I'm not walkin to the trap. It's late as fuck dude."

"I need you." He replied, and I swear I seen a tear come down his face. He ain't realize he had the camera right on his eye.

When he said that, I just didn't know how to feel. I'm so stuck, because I don't know if he means it. He can't mean it ....

"You don't mean that."

"Ima come over there, promise me you won't fall asleep." He completely ignored what I said.

"No, I really have to leave you alone...."

"Na—," I hung up on him. I can't let him mess with me like that. Tomorrow it's gon be right back to him messin with Bre. I can't do this no more. He called me all throughout the night, and I just put my phone on DND, cause a part of me didn't wanna block his number, so I didn't. But I know I gotta get over this boy.

...

I woke up to see I'd been blocked by Kentrell on everything, meaning Instagram and my number. Man, I ain't even do shit.

I turned off my DND, and received some messages he'd sent.

*maybe* 😈
You gon be just like everybody else and not be here when I need it
2:31 am

*maybe* 😈
You a cap ass hoe tryna front like you real but bitch you nowhere to be found
2:33 am

*maybe* 😈
Ite bet
2:35 am

I sighed, and laid back down, just closing my eyes. I wanted to be there for him, but it just seemed like the alcohol was talking. He wanted me there forreal .... and I wasn't. I instantly felt bad like it was all my fault, because everything always is.