30

{ naja }

By the time I got home, I felt nothing but anger. I just cried, and cried, and cried after thinking about decisions I made, because I should've never made them. The tears wouldn't stop, because I never cry ... all this shit built up.

Ben had been calling my phone, and I ignored it. I don't wanna talk to anybody right now. I think I just need to distance myself from everybody, cause I do no good for nobody.

I showered in hopes that I can just wash the pain away, but it's all in my imagination. It's funny of me to think pain ever really goes away when I been hurt my whole life.

I sat in complete silence for a long time, trying to just sleep everything off, but it didn't work, because I couldn't fall asleep. By the time night came, I still couldn't fall asleep.

I turned around in my bed, after hearing my phone go off. I squinted my eyes at the bright screen, and scoffed when I seen the message.

K
How could I ever lose you?

Suddenly, I felt every emotion of madness there was. I was sad, angry, pissed, boiling on the inside, man all of that.

Me
You never had me to lose me. You had every other bitch, but NOT me so 😂😂😂😂

He called me, and I just looked at it ring. He isn't good for me, is what I have to keep telling myself. When the ringing stopped, I hesitantly hovered my finger over the "block number" button. I sighed, before pressing it.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs, and opened it to reveal Daja.

"Lock the door," I simply said, about to make my way back upstairs.

"Wait," she said, as she did what I told her to.

"Daja, I'm really not in the mood..." I replied.

"This is serious," she started, which changed my interest level quick.

"What is it?"

"I-I wanna apologize for the way I talked to you earlier. I got shit I gotta take care of myself. I guess I just ain't like seein you hurt."

She looked so sad, like sum had happened to her.

"It's cool. I just ain't used to nobody caring." I admitted.

"Me neither, which is why I try to care for other people, but it never gets me anywhere. I always end up getting fucked over." I seen she had shed a tear.

"Daja ... what happened? Like where were you all day?" I asked.

"I went to Boomer's house, but he left to go to the trap. I sat in his room sad all day, cause I —," she stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"I-I think I might be pregnant."

{ kentrell }

When Naja blocked me, I just felt anger. No matter how hard I try with her, she don't get the message. I don't wanna hurt her .... but I did enough damage already. I wanna know what Jonai said to her, cause whatever it was, made her mad.

Naja and I ain't really been on good terms for like three days now. It's killing me, I ain't gon lie. But I see she's real life done with me. I fucked up.